Recent content by RyuKenAkuma

1. RyuKenAkuma

4GB Memory Stick Gaming Edition! $89.99!!

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4989941 This is for the PSP users. Just ordered mine. So hurry up and order it and fill it with ISOs, roms, homebrew, demos, music, movies, etc. :multi_co:
  2. RyuKenAkuma

DELETE

Delete
  3. RyuKenAkuma

DELETE

Delete
  4. RyuKenAkuma

Delete please.

I would like to buy a *NEW* Blue Gameboy Micro. Preferably from Japan. If anyone is selling one for cheap PM please. I only buy from the US and I use money orders. :emb: Sorry. :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:
  5. RyuKenAkuma

SmashBros for PSP!!!

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/smashgpsp.shtml Here is a Smash Bros game for PSP for all you people that wanted it on a portable system. :tickled:
  6. RyuKenAkuma

WANTED:Original Tamagotchi DIGIMON Bandai

I want one of the old original Digimon digivice thinngs does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? I cant find them on ebay
  7. RyuKenAkuma

New PSP model!

I couldnt believe when I saw this thing some people should just be shot. :D lol
  8. RyuKenAkuma

I need a NGPC screen replacement please!!!

Does anybody have an extra screen they would sell me for NGPC regular thanks.
  9. RyuKenAkuma

Looking for Evolution for NGPC!

I want this Jap or UK and dont want to go on ebay anybody selling it for cheap and live in U.S?
  10. RyuKenAkuma

Does anybody have A NGPC screen for sale?

It has to be mint because mine got all scratched up and I dont kno how so does anybody have one of those replacement screens for sale?
  11. RyuKenAkuma

Does anyone play paintball?

anyone here play paintball or am I the only one? :D Its really fun if you have never played it get your ass out of your house and play
  12. RyuKenAkuma

Great News About MegaMan

Im sorry when I said the bad News about this game (Megaman Anniversiary collection:GBA) but I just got an e-mail from Capcom and they said the game was not canceled.
  13. RyuKenAkuma

BAD NEWS ABOUT MEGAMAN

I dont know if this has been posted or not but they are canceling the MegaMan anniversiary game for GBA and im fucking pissed and dont say im posting on the wrong board I think it should be posted here not on handheld now I think capcom sux because they were dealying this game for a year and now...
  14. RyuKenAkuma

Where to buy an Power Plug for snes? NEED HELP ASAP

Where can I buy one of these besides ebay? Is it called an AC adapter because I went on a site called gameliquidation.com and they have this thing called and AC adapter and it looks like a power plug but im not sure if it is HELP ME PLEASE. :multi_co: :multi_co: :multi_co:
  15. RyuKenAkuma

Sonic Pocket adventure Help

The code when you press option on the sega logo dosent work at what point do you need to press it. :help: