SmashBros for PSP!!!

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Not convinced yet!

lol I bet Nintendo is gonna be pissed about this one. But what happened to the multiplaya capabilities?

b0bby

n00b
Uh, yeah that game was originally made for the GamePark 32, hence the GP32 on the second and third pictures, and the GP in Smash GP. They could have atleast changed the name to Smash PSP or something.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
I tryied it down and it's kinda cool the fact that you can create your own character and play with it. :loco: I downloaded a few and so far I kinda like it. :glee:

Robert

20 Year Member
Could you explain me why the angel from Kid Icarus was never a part of the Smashbros games? (Or perhaps he was and I didn't know)

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Really don't know, but why don't you creat it then??

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
It is nowhere near holding its place compared to the actual n64 version, but it is a decent effort (Talking about the GP32 version).

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
the newest version is pretty good, i'm a SSBM whore, and i managed to enjoy this game quite a bit, www.gp32x.com has more characters for download. I use Ken or Trunks. The newest version is 60fps non-stop, they fixed the jumping, no up+b jumps, but it's still nice. they fixed item pickups too, you dont have to push down and a (i'm going off GC controls, cant remember waht they are for psp)