Great News About MegaMan

RyuKenAkuma

Rugal's Thug
Im sorry when I said the bad News about this game (Megaman Anniversiary collection:GBA) but I just got an e-mail from Capcom and they said the game was not canceled.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Cool! thanks RKA. You made my new years day!

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
yes cut and paste the email in the thread so what happen the 1st time you post it not coming out does not happen again

you got 0w3Nd in that 1st thread by the way :eek_2:

RyuKenAkuma

Rugal's Thug
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Capcom U.S.A., Inc.

This game has not been canceled. We will be sure to let you and all our avid fans know of any new developments as they arise. Be sure to visit our website at www.capcom.com for the latest information regarding Capcom news.

Best wishes,
Jeff Leung
Capcom Customer Service
408-774-0400

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:53 AM
To: Capcom Customer Service
Subject: MegaMan

Is the MegaMan Anniversiary collection coming out for GBA if you are cancelling it me and alot of other people are gonna be pissed of because you keep on delaying it and now your gona cancel it please tell me its not true.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
That job has got to suck, being the Customer Service person in charge of responding to gamers' e-mail all day.

"I heard from a friend of mine who posts on the Gamefaqs message board that the Megaman Anniversiary collection for the GBA hs been canceled if this is true could you please let me know because I really want to kknow and am tired of having to be put on hold not knowing wether or not the Megaman Anniversiary collection for the GBA will be released or not so if you can get back to me I'd appricate it thanks."

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
It is relieving to be hearing this, but I had a feeling that Mega Man Anniversary Collection would be released for GBA still.