Recent content by nesuser2

1. nesuser2

FS: PS2 Lot <<really a lot!

I am selling my ps2 and lots of goodies to help fund other things in my life! Included: Console(has original box(no styro)) logitech usb keyboard SPECIFICALLY FOR PS2 Sharkport data management kit Madcatz memory card W/tekken 2(used to load hd loader) PS2 network adapter 40gb hdd(not sony...
  2. nesuser2

FS: Watchguard firewall, 21" crt, gcn/ps2 games

Well, this is easily the oddest set of stuff I've tried to sell at once but i have spent a ton of money lately and need to unload any excess where possible. I will have more games and guides to add later after I pry some of them from my hands. Watchguard firebox II - 1200hw if memory serves me...
  3. nesuser2

Spring Cleaning: Some Decent Junk

Folder of Pics Well, that's the folder with all the pics..now for the rules. No MO's, paypal only. If there's no price, make an offer. Replies or pm's asking how much will be completely ignored. You can also make an offer on priced items, I appreciate pm's as I can keep track of them better...
  4. nesuser2

FS 2.5" 20gb hd's, Sony Clie nr70, 3g 10gb iPod

Pretty much just as the title states: Pic2.5" IBM Travelstar Hard drives, I have two 20gb drives. - $50 ea. PIC, PIC2Sony Clie PEG-NR70/U - $125, comes with all original accessories. I purchased just a week ago to try out the PDA world but decided my money was better spent on the IBM laptop I...
  5. nesuser2

Dell 700m - 1.6ghz Centrino, 40gb, 256mb, cdrw/dvd

Ok, as the title states. I'm selling my Dell 700m Laptop. Specs are as follows: 12.1" WXGA LCD Windows XP Pro Pentium M 1.6ghz(400mhz FSB) 40gb Hard drive CDRW/DVD Combo drive 256mb ram(2 slots, this occupies one - 512mb sticks can be found on newegg for around $90) 4 cell battery built-in wifi...
  6. nesuser2

FS: Dell 700m laptop, novell maglite and cell phones

Well, I'm selling my 700m laptop. Specs are: 12.1in Brightview screen 256mb ram 40gb hard drive 1.6ghz Centrino processor Windows XP Pro 4 cell battery(2-2.5hr battery life), there is an optional 8 cell available And those are the specs I remember off hand. It's about 1.5 months old and I just...
  7. nesuser2

FA: Dvds & Office 2001 & Missing Manual panther

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZspringmarkyQQhtZ-1 You will currently find a King of the Hill Season 1, the simpsons season 1, office 2001 for mac computers, and the missing manual for panther. If anybody is really interested in an item, I could pull it and cut the ebay fee off for you, but...
  8. nesuser2

Price Drop: Sony DSC-P72 Digital Camera

Selling my Sony DSC-P72 with everything you see here: Pricing is as follows: Camera, Case, cables, batteries, paperwork, charger - $135 128mb memory stick - $10 256mb memory stick pro - $20 Free shipping if you purchase two pieces of the package. So if you want the camera with either stick...
  9. nesuser2

FS: Camera, Office 2001, dvd's, kvm - WTB: Camcorder, & LCD

I'm looking for: Sony DCR-TRV33 Camcorder 17" LCD, no real preference..I found a viewsonic, Dell, and samsung that I like Sandisk Titanium thumb drive Feedback seen under ebay username springmarky or here _____________________________________________________________ I have: Sony DSC-P72 with...
  10. nesuser2

FS: TV Dvd sets, Computer, & Sony Digicam

Celeron 667 with 3gb hd and 64mb ram. has a cd drive and book/driver cd. built in audio, video, and nic. works good - $65 Sony DW-D22A (Dual Media, dual layer 16x DVDRW) - $55 (SOLD ON NEO FORUMS) Monkees Season 1 - $40 South Park Season 1 - $20 South Park Season 2 - $20 Simpsons Season 1 -...
  11. nesuser2

FS: Sony DigiCam, 512mb SD - want ram and HD

A few wants first: (I will have to supply $$ to even a trade obviously) Wireless Xbox controller(logitech?) - lower priority 2x256mb DDR333 or 400(PC27 or 3200) 10-20gb hard drive Pics are on my homepage at: http://home.woh.rr.com/markspring/ and pics related to this will be found under the...
  12. nesuser2

FA: GCN Games + Indiana Jones for N64

Games are: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for N64 GCN: Zoocube Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Midway Arcade Treasures Can be found in my eBay Auctions Most have low bids which is why I felt so inclined to offer them here. If shipping seems a bit much, just inquire and I'll double check...
  13. nesuser2

FS: 12" 1.33 PB(combo) + Sweet Gaming Rig

I've got a 12" Powerbook(Applecare until 6/1/05). It's a 1.33ghz G4 with 768mb Ram. It has the combo drive and all other features are typical. The battery holds an excellent charge and runs for 4-5 hours when ran lightly. The airport extreme works excellent, the 12" screen is as beautiful as the...
  14. nesuser2

Sale: car CD, GBP w/Hori, GCN games, cell phone, Digicam

Okay, let's cover this first PAYPAL ONLY, no MO's Period. I have plenty of references, just inquire. (springmarky on ebay) Everything 2 for $1 until it says otherwise: Soul Calibur II Strategy Guide(x2) Golf e-reader Myst for Sega Saturn ****************FREE DOWN****************************...
  15. nesuser2

FS: HP Laptop (AMD, 15", Combo)

I'm selling my HP laptop so I can pay off some bills for going back to school. Also, it's seen little to no use with my Powerbook around :buttrock: A rough sketch of what we're dealing with: 15" Screen Mobile AMD Athlon XP 2200+ 30gb Hard Drive DVD/CDRW 512mb Ram XP pro (Actually did a fresh...