FS: 12" 1.33 PB(combo) + Sweet Gaming Rig

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got a 12" Powerbook(Applecare until 6/1/05). It's a 1.33ghz G4 with 768mb Ram. It has the combo drive and all other features are typical. The battery holds an excellent charge and runs for 4-5 hours when ran lightly. The airport extreme works excellent, the 12" screen is as beautiful as the day it was new, and the aluminum looks tip top as well. I've got the following extras:

Apple Airport BaseStation(Graphite) in original box - $40
Apple Wireless Keyboard(Bluetooth) in original box - $45
Xskin keyboard protector for Powerbook in clear - $5
Booq Mamba case in all black - $50
Booq Powersleeve case - $30
Packaging for extra 512mb stick in Powerbook(Corsair) - $0

It seems like I have more to add to this setup but that might be it. If I remember more, I will add it. I'm looking for $1350 shipped for the powerbook itself. Prices are shown above. I may be willing to swing a better deal if somebody scores the whole lot or a bunch of it but the accessories aren't open market until the powerbook is sold. AGAIN: None of the items above will be sold before the powerbook. I'm looking for an iMac G4 or G5 if somebody wants to try to lure me with a trade...

Next up!!

This is my friends computer. He put it on ebay and didn't have much success. I told him not to go for a reserve but he did anyways and plus he's not the best marketer. The link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5154472483

And He's more than willing to entertain offers but obviously won't be accepting $500 for the computer. Feel free to PM me for any details or questions. He's looking to go portable but I'm not sure what laptop he has his eyes on if any.

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
Rating - 100%
165   0   1
sleeve the wires on the PSU on that gaming rig to make it look alot more cleaner. :)

free bump!

Last edited: