Sale: car CD, GBP w/Hori, GCN games, cell phone, Digicam

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay, let's cover this first PAYPAL ONLY, no MO's Period. I have plenty of references, just inquire. (springmarky on ebay)

Everything 2 for $1 until it says otherwise:

Soul Calibur II Strategy Guide(x2)
Golf e-reader
Myst for Sega Saturn
****************FREE DOWN****************************
'67 Corvette Roadster Model kit - never been touched
NFL-opoly
Norton AV 2001 in box
MS Streets and Trips 2001 - original box as well
Hot Wheels 1997 First Edition #4(of 12) - Saltflat racer
Hot Wheels GT Racer Collector #468
NES Game Genie - label ripped off back
PC Pro Pad 4 - for gameport on PC, 2 pads, one box, one looks great, other has wires showing near controller as if the sheath was pulled back. haven't tested either in YEARS - $1 for the pair
Rand McNally tripmaker deluxe 99
Rand McNally Streetfinder deluxe 99
Rand McNally Streetfinder deluxe 00
Rand McNally Streetfinder Deluxe - no year, copyright 01
Booklight - has a cord that runs to a box using 4 C batteries if I remember right, lasted quite some time

Cell phone cartop antenna(magnet) - I saw adapters that should work for this at kmart or radio crap....not 100% sure though. end looks like the reverse of a generic coax connector

Light plugin gadget, makes light effects based on knobs and noise...spins and whatnot. Old radio shack toy, haven't used in years

Two short RCA(audio) cables
NES controller - looks okay except connector is slightly beatup, could probably be fixed with a little TLC
NES zapper, cord is snapped near connector(6in from) but could easily be fixed if you don't mind a knot in the cable
************************No Longer Free*******************
Now, a couple more expensive items:

TI 92 Graphing Calculator with qwerty Keyboard - works well, will look for books and whatnot - $50
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine(N64) - $15 CIB
Xskin for G4 Powerbook - $5

Pioneer DEH-P630 with no faceplate. This was a friends and the faceplate was stolen while parked at college, they made an attempt to steal the rest but it was bolted in, because of this the casing got a little twisted. I tested it with the face from my DEH-P740 and the unit was functional. Since his cd player got replaced this christmas, I ended up with the rest of the unit and I straightened the casing out most of the way. I also have the wiring harness and whatnot. So, if somebody has a Pioneer Premier DEH-P630 in one car, they could use this unit in another vehicle that they own and just travel the face from vehicle to vehicle. If I didn't fully straighten it, it can be tweaked, it's just thin metal. - straightened even more and the face seems to fit perfectly(better than before) - $20

Camera: Sony DSC-P72 - 3.2mp with rechargable AA's(more powerful than avg AA's) Also comes with a charger, usb cable for transferring pictures, software and a video cable so you can playback movies or show pictures on a tv screen. Also including my 128mb memory stick, can't think of the manufacturer. - $170(add 256mb sandisk mem. stick pro for $45)

Kyocera SE47(V5 Slider) MTV edition - originally a virgin mobile phone but was reprogrammed for Verizon. All you need to do is enter in your number into the phone where it asks for it(through VM's directions) then change your ESN with verizon(can be done online for free) Then punch *228(00, 01, or 02) depending on which carrier verizon is in your area or you can try all 3 until one says welcome to verizon wireless OTA programming and you're good to go. I used it for nearly a year and I didn't have any problems but the sales reps would give me weird looks when I told them it was originally a VM phone. Asking $100 for the phone with battery, charger, car charger, leather hip case, and original boxes with receipt and whatnot(purchased 1/5/04). I currently have a few NES related ringtones and a Viewtiful Joe background but new stuff can be put on the phone with bitpim and can be read about on howard forums or the cell phone forum of your choice. Battery still works pretty good, i'm forgetful about charging it so it spends many days with low battery but hangs in there. I think it usually lasts 3 days on a full charge, will help buyer with getting it setup if they need me to. - $100

Gameboy Player and Hori SNES style GCN controller - Player comes with disc in snapcase with instructions and controller comes in original box - $50

GCN Games: Midway Arcade Treasures($10), Cubivore($22), Zoocube(78), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle($7)

Those buying more than a few items can shave a few dollars here and there and I guess i'm open to offers on most things.

Last edited:

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Fixed a mishap. I had it set for color so I just put ***'s to indicate the beginning and end of the free stuff. If somebody sees something they would like but think it's overpriced, then make an offer. I just quickly scanned ebay and chose a price from the completed items section but not always the highest dollar item(never actually) but they still might be a little high. Don't be afraid to inquire and if somebody has to do a MO then I will make an exception if they're actually buying a decent amount of stuff and doesn't take a week to get it sent out. I would like to wrap up as much as i can before I go back to school in a week.

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
TonK said:
I can give you the number to your local Good Will....

I know it sounds that simple but most of the time, I have stuff that's worth something in my free box but if I can get more things that people want. Maybe they want something for $25 and some free items can sweeten up the deal to MAKE the deal, then it's worth it for me to keep this stuff. Besides, I hate Good Will. If they were still a real thrift store then I could see it but everything at Good Will in my area is grossly overpriced. I will probably throw some of this stuff away soon though, I just like to give people the chance to get some of it....and I don't ship just free items... :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nesuser2 said:
I know it sounds that simple but most of the time, I have stuff that's worth something in my free box but if I can get more things that people want. Maybe they want something for $25 and some free items can sweeten up the deal to MAKE the deal, then it's worth it for me to keep this stuff. Besides, I hate Good Will. If they were still a real thrift store then I could see it but everything at Good Will in my area is grossly overpriced. I will probably throw some of this stuff away soon though, I just like to give people the chance to get some of it....and I don't ship just free items... :)

LOl, I know man....

Good luck with your sales... where in Ohio are you?

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Northwest, by Grand Lake St. Marys

EDIT: Prices lowered, and SO SOON!! Somebody buy this stuff and save me from the attrocity ebay has become.

Last edited:

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I caught you a delicious bass(AKA Bump)

Willing to accept any reasonably offer on all items. If you're interested at all, make an offer...the least I can do is say no and you'll be out that precious keyboard time but I'm willing to cut some flippin sweet deals, especially if somebody buys a couple items.

O yes, and thanks to those two that left feedback...if I could figure out the system...I'd leave some for you too :mr_t:

nesuser2

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Final bump with a pretty generous pricecut on nearly all items. Thanks to those whom have purchased and I will still welcome all offers.