Recent content by NeoGeoSaint

1. N

WTB: New Nintendo 3DS XL

Looking for a new nintendo 3ds xl with firmware 9.0 or 9.2. I would also prefer if it's in mint condition, black or red. Thanks
  2. N

FS: Apple Macbook laptop 13-inch

I am selling my macbook that I purchased back in march 2013. It has been hardly used. I though I might need it, but it's just been sitting here in my room. I've used it probably about 5 times, I also have a tablet. I do most of my work on my tablet. I'm willing to sell it for $750. I need...
  3. N

WTB: Japanese copy of legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds

Looking for the japanese copy of the game. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know. Thanks.
  4. N

WTB: 2 neo geo cd pads

Hi, I am looking for 2 very good conditioned neo geo cd controllers. If you have them for sale please pm me, thanks.
  5. N

FS: Lots of stuff

Hi guys, I need to pay some bills so I am getting rid of some games and systems from my personal collection. Super Nintendo with 8 loose games and 2 controllers, hookups. All the games work and are clean. SOLD Sega Genesis original model with 6 loose games and hookups. Games work and are...
  6. N

FS: Modded PS2 with 160GB HDD

Hi guys, I am selling my modded PS2 with 160GB hdd loaded with games. Comes with memory card with freemcboot to load games via hdloader. I am asking $80 shipped. Let me know if interested. If you want pics send me a pm. The system and dvd drive are in good shape. Also include 1 controller...
  7. N

WTB: Nintendo 3DS aqua blue

Like the title says, I am looking for one. I hear so many people saying that they are returning there 3DS for a full refund. If you are looking to sell yours, send me a pm. I also have a lot of games that I can trade you for it.
  8. N

TV problem

Hi guys, I have a NEC 42inch plasma tv that I use only for gaming. The other day when I tried to turn it on it didn't. It shows no pictures and the light in the bottom left corner flashed green then red. I unplug the power supply and nothing. Can someone help me out?
  9. N

WTB: Nintendo Dsi flash card

Looking for one of these for my Nintendo Dsi. Either Acekard 2i or DSTWO card. I don't want to buy it overseas, if anyone has one for sale or can direct me to a seller here in the US. Thanks
  10. N

WTB: Gameboy Advance glacier color system

As the title states, I am looking for the 1st model gameboy advance glacier color. I would prefer one boxed with manuals if possbile, must be in mint condition. Pm me if you have one, thanks.
  11. N

FS: Softmodded PS2

I have 2 softmodded PS2 systems for sale. Each PS2 is clean and in great shape. Each PS2 comes with one memory with free mcboot method, one controller and cables. I will try and post pics if I can find my digital camera. If interested send me a pm. Thanks
  12. N

Original xbox softmod files

Hi guys, I recently found my old xbox and want to softmod it. Does anyone have the software that I might need in order to do this? send me a pm. I don't want to buy the action replay, that is my last option. Thanks
  13. N

WTB: Video game art books.

I am looking for the following video game art books, I have wanted them for some time, but haven't had any luck. Street Fighter eternal challege art book http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2006/1624-1.jpg R20 Rockman complete works...
  14. N

External HDD problem.

Hi guys, I am having a problem formatting my seagate 1 TB external hdd to fat32. I want to use it with my ps3. I used a program called "swissknife" which formats hard drives to fat32. Now, when I plug the hdd to my computer it says 429 GB of space, how can I fix this back to 1 TB? :(
  15. N

Need help with psp

:crying: I need some help guys, I bought a new psp housing case that I was going to change for my old one. I took the psp apart and now I am having trouble putting this back together. Do any of you know how to put this back together, or any service online that can help me? It looks simple...