WTB: Nintendo Dsi flash card

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 93.1%
27   2   0
Looking for one of these for my Nintendo Dsi. Either Acekard 2i or DSTWO card. I don't want to buy it overseas, if anyone has one for sale or can direct me to a seller here in the US. Thanks

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Looking for one of these for my Nintendo Dsi. Either Acekard 2i or DSTWO card. I don't want to buy it overseas, if anyone has one for sale or can direct me to a seller here in the US. Thanks

modchip.ca has always been solid, I highly recommend them. Yes you need to deal with Canada Post, but at least it's not overseas :)

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I like the DSTWO, its a little more expensive but has built in hardware for gba emulation, and is compatible with pretty much everything you throw at it in terms of ds. I bought one for my little brother for xmas, just need to get one for myself although i prefer playing the actual games.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I need to get one of these too. I am out of the house for 10 hours a day, and nothing sucks more than wanting to change to play a different game I own, but I don't have it

Rodchan

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I follow the AceKard2i wagon. Ive purchased several for kids and adults and there are no issues at all! and realhotstuff.com are the business! Get my stuff from NJ to San Diego in 3 days with free shipping.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I follow the AceKard2i wagon. Ive purchased several for kids and adults and there are no issues at all! and realhotstuff.com are the business! Get my stuff from NJ to San Diego in 3 days with free shipping.

As another testament for the AceKard2i, even my mother has one, lol. Very glad someone pointed out a US seller though.