Original xbox softmod files

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 93.1%
27   2   0
Hi guys, I recently found my old xbox and want to softmod it. Does anyone have the software that I might need in order to do this? send me a pm. I don't want to buy the action replay, that is my last option. Thanks

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How do you plan to get the softmod save files onto the xbox without an Action Replay?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That's not what softmod means. It means you are modifying the system through software means. (i.e. no modchip). Opening up the case doesn't physically change anything about the system except for voiding the warranty stickers.

He's looking for an option that doesn't require him to buy anything. This is just one of many ways to do so. Now, if he doesn't have an pc with an IDE interface, then he's out of luck.

FA-MAS

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I understand what softmod means.

That's not what softmod means. It means you are modifying the system through software means. (i.e. no modchip). Opening up the case doesn't physically change anything about the system except for voiding the warranty stickers.

He's looking for an option that doesn't require him to buy anything. This is just one of many ways to do so. Now, if he doesn't have an pc with an IDE interface, then he's out of luck.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
There are also save game exploits for a few games that will mod your xbox.