Recent content by neoflo

1. neoflo

For sale: LAST HOPE AES Version *RARE*

Hi Folks! I sell my AES Version of Last Hope! The serial number is #056. The Game comes is complete and comes with protective case and the original Last Hope Poster. Taking offers via PM. Please only seriouse offers! Payment is wire transfere, western union, or paypal (only "send money to...
  2. neoflo

Metal Slug *CONVERSION ALERT* on ebay!

Hi folks! :eek:...funny to see that a conversion goes that high on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.de/NEO-GEO-AES-METAL-SLUG-/250643715791?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a5b8796cf Facts: - look at the coloring of the insert, manual and cart-sticker. -normally you see all the edges of the...
  3. neoflo

WTB: Japanese AES Games in MINT Condition

Hi Folks! Searching for the following games in MINT condition only! I you have one of these and want to part with it/them please drop me a line and high resolution pictures! I will pay good money! Waku Waku 7 View Point Stakes Winner Stakes Winner 2 Soccer Brawl Sonic Wings 2 Quiz Daisousa Quiz...
  4. neoflo

WTB: japanese AES Games

Hi folks! ...searching for the following japanese AES titles in MINT condition: Super Spy (Carton box) Cyber Lib (Carton box) ASOII (Carton box) Riding Hero(Carton Box) Joy Joy Kid(Carton Box) Mahjong Minasan no(Carton Box) Raguy(Carton Box) Will pay good money - offers to...
  5. neoflo

Selling a lot of japanese videogames

Hi folks! I am selling a lot of japanese videogame stuff on ebay (Arcade-Jamma, PS3, PS2, DC, etc.). I only send to european bidders, so sorry for all other international members. here we go: http://shop.ebay.de/neogeohunter/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
  6. neoflo

WTB: JAP AES Carton Boxed Games

Hi! Searching for japanese carton boxed AES games in *MINT* / LIKE NEW Condition! I will pay good money if you can offer me a mint game! Anybody out there who wants to part with the following titles: Cyber lib Ninja Combat Magican Lord JoyJoy Kid Raguy Alpha Mission II King of Monsters The...
  7. neoflo

WTB: Carton Boxed AES Japanese MINT/LIKE NEW

...I am searching for the following japanese AES Home Carts CARTON BOXED in MINT/LIKE NEW CONDITION! Will pay good money :) Magican Lord Nam 1975 Ghost Pilot Super Spy Baseballstars JoyJoy Kid Raguy Ninja Combat Sengoku ...waiting for offers!
  8. neoflo

WTB: Super Famicom Ganbare Goemon

Hi! I am searching for Ganbare Goemon part 1-4 for the Super Famicom in Mint or new condition! I will pay high prices for these titles!:eye:
  9. neoflo

NeoGeo AES System **SUPER MINT**LIKE NEW!** (Japanese Version)

Auction Item: Neo Geo AES System (Japanese Version) Serialnumber: 330331 Origin: Japan System: Neo Geo NEOGEO AES SYSTEM (JAPANESE VERSION) *SUPER MINT* *LIKE NEW* THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET A NEOGEO AES SYSTEM IN LIKE NEW CONDITION! You are bidding on a 100% original japanese Neo Geo AES...
  10. neoflo

Correction: Big Tournament Golf i sold is not a conversion!

To all members who insults me of selling a conversion of Big Tournament Golf: I tried to explain the originality of the game in this post: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179574 Because of some members/moderators "nice comments & posts" my auction on ebay was destroyed! ...so i...
  11. neoflo

Big Tournament Golf CONVERSION on Ebay!!!!

conversion. killed. - your affectionate uncle
  12. neoflo

WTB the Japanese AES Home Carts!!

Hi! I am searching for the following NeoGeo AES homecarts / japanese versions only in MINT/Like New condition. I will pay top-prices if they are in flawless condition! Super Sidekicks 4: Ultimate 11 Big Tournament Golf Quiz Chibi Metal Slug 2 Super Sidekicks 3 Super Sidekicks Metal Slug Ninja...
  13. neoflo

WTB: Jap AES Games like: BTG, Ultimate 11, ...

Searching for the following japanese version AES games in Mint/ Like New condition! If you have one of these Homecarts in Mint/ Like New condition and want to sell, let me know via PM or e-mail. I can pay via paypal. Big Tournament Golf Breakers Kizuna Encounter Metal Slug 2 Sengoku Sengoku 2...
  14. neoflo

METAL SLUG AES jap. *MINT*

Hi! ...friend of mine is selling a 100% Original METAL SLUG AES japanese version in MINT condition on ebay. He asked me to post in this forum, so please take a look at http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230177006492&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=013. Maybe you are interested...
  15. neoflo

+++Searching for Jap. AES Art of Fighting 3 MINT!+++

Hi! Searching for a MINT/NEW Art of Fighting 3 Homecart (AES), the japansese version! :)