Big Tournament Golf CONVERSION on Ebay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nado

...nice, i haven't seen this for a long, long while on ebay! I am very curious about the final bid!:drool_2:

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Terry Bogard! said:
Is this the same as Neo Turf Masters?

Yes

Neo Turf Masters US/Euro version

Big Tournament Golf JPN version

Both versions being the same but just different region titles.

Starks out.

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TerryB said:
I thought you were after this game in your wanted thread?

Yes, I was! Got a LIKE NEW! I payed much more than i wanted to pay, but i am very happy now to have this rare title!

BTW-> selling a near mint Metal Slug 2, Real Bout and Art of Fighting 3. All jap. AES versions. Offers are welcome!

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
neoflo said:
Yes, I was! Got a LIKE NEW! I payed much more than i wanted to pay, but i am very happy now to have this rare title!

BTW-> selling a near mint Metal Slug 2, Real Bout and Art of Fighting 3. All jap. AES versions. Offers are welcome!

So is this yours for sale then?

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
Well....Mmhh..Id be more interested if you could provide a bigger pic of the neo logo on the spine..very good looking cart there is any insertion marks apparently..

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tomcat said:
Well....Mmhh..Id be more interested if you could provide a bigger pic of the neo logo on the spine..very good looking cart there is any insertion marks apparently..

regards

Tom(ITA)

What are the tell tale signs if this is a fake?

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's my old one, as i said i wanted a SUPER MINT, the one i sell on ebay is near mint - mint, look at describtion! As i said i paied much TOP $ for the Super Mint one, so i sell my old one!

@Tom: Here is the photo of the logo of the spine:

Spine Super High Resolution!

...if anyone has a question, feel free to ask!:)

TerryB

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Something just does not feel right about this selling thread. I mean you asked for a Metal Slug 2 and now you are taking offers, don't tell me, on your old one.

I am really interested in purchasing this game but only if it was off someone like Tomcat. His 146 trade account sort of tells you something about him and also his awareness to be able to spot fake's is second to none (I know), so I think I will be giving this one a miss.

Good luck on your sale though.

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
about Metal Slug 2: Nope its not an old one, my friend was in japan in december and bought the one i want to sold for me! It is overall near mint, but not perfect enough for me! I've found a better one but for EUR 650, so first i have to sell mine! ...to understand... i have all games i have listed in "Neo Wanted" except Chibi, but i am searching for Super Mint Games, that's why i pay such high prices for them!

... i hope you understand -> i got all games which i want, but i am searching for the best of the best -> so i buy a new one and sell the old one ...

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
neoflo said:
Yes, it's my old one, as i said i wanted a SUPER MINT, the one i sell on ebay is near mint - mint, look at describtion! As i said i paied much TOP $ for the Super Mint one, so i sell my old one!

@Tom: Here is the photo of the logo of the spine:

Spine Super High Resolution!

...if anyone has a question, feel free to ask!:)

Last edited:

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
neoflo said:
...you are welcome!:)

Well....

1fsdf.jpg

this is a paticular of the Logo you showed in hight definition...its a near mint logo..
but look legit...

now...

ng_btg-3-1.jpg

this is the logo of the spine in your auction...its a lower definition I know...but I can't see anyhow that little imperfection ...

You declaring to have two copies of the game can I ask you a pic of the logo in the spine of both the carts?

Don't want sound arrogant but I d like be sure before Bid thats symple:)

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tomcat: I will post a high resolution pic with both spines on one photo tonight!

...see ya!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, I have pointed the auction of big tournament.... but the game is original or no?
(per Tomcat se puoi mi rispondi in italiano che l'inglese lo digerisco male, grazie mille anticipatamente)

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...as i mentioned in the auction: "This is an 100% original Big Tournament Golf AES" ... I bought it at Softmap in Japan/Tokyo a long time ago! ...pls don't worry about it, this is NOT A CONVERSION!

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
neoflo said:
...and here we go! Here is the pic you wanted! I sell the one on the left on ebay:

2 x BTG spines on one photo

well ..buddy...

I'd like firstly ask you, why showed a different cart to prove the effective real thing?

You didn't showed the real cart Up in your Auction...

Ohh.. well.. you still have that copy with that pice of Dust...Oh my good is still there:):mr_t: I see..

In Luxoryneo77 Id take that One:D!!!
no the one on Ebay...

ow well thats for a personal Collection I belive...

Im not here for Point the finger here ...

What I see here are two differents, from my Point of view, Logos expecially in the colors Yellow Blue and black tonality...

and Im ready to show How/Somehow..

Just starting here..yes from your last Pics...

RealandFake2.jpg

I see differents colors..Im talking about the logo...

that's the really first thing I have to say right now is late ...and I have to work this moorning..

but I can have furthers prove of what Im sayng...

what I ve learned about this cart... you can pretty easiliy reconise it ...becouse the spine logos is in the group of the clears ones...

Clear like the one on the left of the above pic...

I'd invite a couple of friends... knowns Members here.. to post pics of theyr BTG's spine and we will see medially much more carts with that similar "Tonality"?"Brightness"? anyway I will post tomorrow the mine one ..

The Right One: probably when they remake the logo the guy didn't observed it

Also is shady as well ,not only showing pics of carts not for sale.. one cart is with Plastic:conf: why? Easy? semm you have something to cover..

I m pretty serius about this...

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
luxuryneo77 said:
Hi, I have pointed the auction of big tournament.... but the game is original or no?
(per Tomcat se puoi mi rispondi in italiano che l'inglese lo digerisco male, grazie mille anticipatamente)

Luxoryneobuddy .

Saluti a te Uomo della Mia amata Terra ..

Non sono qui a dire cos'e vero o cosa e' falso

ti posso solo dire che ..IO!!...

non la comprerei..

che tu possa avere sempre il sole in fronte ..

regards

Tom(ITA)

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I have tried to make a good photo! It is hard to get a photo where both Spines have the 100% same coloration, because the 2 different angels, ambient light and mainly flashlight change the coloration!

First i want to say that this is NOT A CONVERSION! The reason why i post all the photo stuff is that i want to show that the BTG i sell is legit, and not a conversion! I don't have to hide anything so here we go again with 2 more pics:

On these photos the one on the right is the one I sell on ebay:

Photo 1
Photo 2

...that's it, auction ends tomorrow! If you don't want to bid, don't bid! It's not my problem! ...you will only miss the chance on a near mint/mint BTG!

Status
Not open for further replies.