Recent content by Neo NooNaN

1. N

6 button and 3 button games

I'd be in on that for a new one, but have a feeling we won't find (19) more. I just remembered that I have a new one... Doesn't look like it has a way to map select/run though. How was this one used? Was the Avenue the only pad that could do this?
  2. N

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Catchin' up after some years. This thread is hilarious.... Anyway, here's me in Hawaii last year. I'll post nudes later.
  3. N

Video Interference on Cab...HELP!!!

Hey Y'all... Ive got a Capcom Impress 29" cabinet. Ive got some very minor wavy interfernce lines on the screen. They are only noticeable with a black background. It was factory wired and I did some stuff to make jamma+ adaptors. Could this be a ground problem?? The only ground stuff Ive done...
  4. N

Jamma Cab...Which One??? HELP!!

Hey there... Im REALLY itching to pick up a cabinet. Im looking for opinions as to which is the best way to go. I like the Neo 4 or 6 slot but I cant seem to find one in good enough condition in the NY/NJ area. I don't mind paying shipping, but most stuff Im finding is from CA...too much...
  5. N

Please help....Super Nova Graphics Glitch!!!

Im very pissed right now... I have a MAS Systems Super Nova. Ive had it a while. Its been a while since Ive turned it on. I bought a few new MVS carts and fired it up. Sound is fine but Im getting the picture all scrambled. Almost like a scrambled cable station. I tried both S-video and RCA and...
  6. N

SuperNova Power problem??

Sometimes when I throw the power switch on my SuperNova there is no signal. Then if I pull it back ever so slightly it comes on no problem and stays if I hold it in place. When I let it go back up to the full "on" position it shuts off again. I checked the power supply and its getting the right...
  7. N

Dip Switch settings....

Could someone post a link with info on MVS DIP switches??? I just need a rundown of what they all do. Thanks
  8. N

Super Nova adjustments...

Ive got a SuperNova system and its great. Ive got a MV-1C board and play other PCBs on it as well. 2 questions...I got an MKII board and the display is all wavy, the screen bounces around. Im wondering if there are any adjustments I can do to fix this. Im using s-video to connect. I opened up...
  9. N

The Best Neo Graphics...

Hey Guys... This is kind of technical I guess. I use a super nova and my computer to play neo original stuff. The super nova is hooked up to a 53" Sony XBR television with s-video. Ive got to say that Im not floored by the graphic performance. The PC just looks so much better. I know its going...