Jamma Cab...Which One??? HELP!!

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there...

Im REALLY itching to pick up a cabinet. Im looking for opinions as to which is the best way to go. I like the Neo 4 or 6 slot but I cant seem to find one in good enough condition in the NY/NJ area. I don't mind paying shipping, but most stuff Im finding is from CA...too much.

Then there is all those various "white" cabinets. They seem like a good choice because they are more available in good condition.

I definitely weant something 4 or 6 slot, top quality monitor, the ability to display marquees, and good sound system.

Any ideas on either which one to get or where to find it???

Thanks!!

Robert

20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By my own experience, I can say that a 1 slot cab is really frustrating ( I have one). Once you have many games, it's really boring to open the cab to change the cart. If I were you, I would chooose a 6 slots ( if you can afford it of course).

scote

Scone Enthusiast, ,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey man, I a looking for a cab over here in California will you please pm me about these cabs that you are finding over here (maybe give me phone numbers/links)? This would really help me!
BTW check out <a href="http://www.arcade-infinity.com" target="_blank">arcade infinity</a> they have some of those white cabs that you speak of(candy cabs).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hmmm I'd also like to know where you are finding 4 and 6 slot cabs for sale.