Recent content by Mosque

1. Mosque

WTB: Rival Schools PCB (Arcade)

I have a board. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll get it out. Also have a tech romancer
  2. Mosque

WTB: GameCube Kirby air ride & killer 7

Looking for Kirby air ride and killer7 for GameCube. Don't care if they're black label or player choice as long as it's complete and in good condition. Thanks!
  3. Mosque

WTB: HDMI GameCube with SD

As the title says. I don't have the means of doing this myself as I'm living away from home. Rather get it already done. Thx!
  4. Mosque

WTB: AV Famicom aka Japanese nes top loader

anyone got a Jap fami top loader. also if ya got castlevania 3 jap version? thanks!
  5. Mosque

KENJU FOR ATOMISWAVE! UNRELEASED GAME RECOVERED!

http://arcadeheroes.com/2016/07/29/lost-arcade-title-kenju-atomiswave/
  6. Mosque

Sega boardmaster no sound

Hey guys! I need your help again. I plugged in my cps3 and cps2 setup and the both times the sound stopped working. For the cps3 the drive doesn't turn on and the cps2 it turns on but with no sound and the fan doesn't spin. I just hear a high pitched noise like the fan is trying to start. I can...
  7. Mosque

WTB: Virtual boy repair

anyone here can fix a virtual boy? the left eye has stopped working. requires a solder job that is really tight on ribbon cables. I'm not THAT good at soldering. thanks
  8. Mosque

WTS: ps4 battlefront and star wars classics vouchers $40 bucks

battlefront and star wars classics which includes super star wars, starwars racer revenge, star wars bounty hunter, and star wars jedi starfighter. will send via PM. 40 bucks pp gift or add the 4% thanks
  9. Mosque

WTB: Mega Man X4 on SATURN

looking for a cib megaman x4 for sega saturn. thanks!
  10. Mosque

WTS: halo master chief collection code

Delete plz
  11. Mosque

WTS: Daraku Tenshi: The fallen Angels PCB

SOLD! Got a daraku tenshi very good condition. works perfect. includes copy arts. 550 shipped SOLD! will add pics tomorrow. thanks
  12. Mosque

WTB: Capcom impress wiring harness and PSU

looking for a capcom INPURESU wiring harness like this and the PSU. Hopefully someone has this. I see that fillmore has it but checking here. thanks!
  13. Mosque

JAMMAFY MY CAPCOM IMPRESS

I'm altered beasting this thread. I have since put a makvison monitor in the impress and an xbox but now I want to make it back to jamma. does anyone have a capcom impress wiring set with the original psu? does anyone have this?
  14. Mosque

WTB: Sun PSU for sega naomi

heya! So I'm looking for a sun PSU with a wall plug so I can just run it off the wall outlet and make life easier. Thanks!
  15. Mosque

WTB: a wiring setup. psikyo to cps2 female

ok so I have daraku tenshi and I need a darku tenshi kick harness to cps2 female setup cable. hellppp! :O i have the diagram for it if needed. sure I can solder it to the jamma edge but I'd rather keep it cable and not make a mess. thanks