WTB: GameCube Kirby air ride & killer 7

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for Kirby air ride and killer7 for GameCube. Don't care if they're black label or player choice as long as it's complete and in good condition. Thanks!

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Saw an AirRide today...but it was in a stack of games waiting to get checked in at a local game retailer. I thought about ya too...but I didn't know where you needed to be on price, and didn't want to overspend.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Saw an AirRide today...but it was in a stack of games waiting to get checked in at a local game retailer. I thought about ya too...but I didn't know where you needed to be on price, and didn't want to overspend.

If it's the same place you bought that $100 Einhander at, it's probably for the best you didn't buy it.

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That Einhander is a single owner (me), bought the day it came out, mint original.....and regardless of what you, or anyone else thinks the price "should" be, it will never leave my house, for less than 100$...and I'm fine with that. I'll happily hold on to it, and not complain in the slightest.

Mosque, if you want to give me a PM, with a phone number, I can shoot you a pic of the stores price next time I head by (they are around the corner). If its in your range, plus however much it is to ship it, I'll pick it up and get it your way...just need what I pay for it (nothing extra), and will even photo you the receipts if you're concerned about it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That Einhander is a single owner (me), bought the day it came out, mint original......

That bit of information still has no bearing on what other "mint original" copies are going for.

It's not like you didn't program or produce the game that makes it where you can command a higher value then it is.

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I want it at a reasonable price of course. Idk how it's worth 35 now. It's good but I remember when it was 15-20 bucks... I'll pay 30 if it's in good condition really. Then again... I'm getting old... And wrinkly... And then I'm gonna die... Who gets my games? Who got dibs on mah games... Mah house... I'll start the list....

*someone screams from the audience*
"You know you can download the games online for free!"

*I respond"
"What?!?! Since when?!"

nornor1

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I want it at a reasonable price of course. Idk how it's worth 35 now. It's good but I remember when it was 15-20 bucks... I'll pay 30 if it's in good condition really. Then again... I'm getting old... And wrinkly... And then I'm gonna die... Who gets my games? Who got dibs on mah games... Mah house... I'll start the list....

*someone screams from the audience*
"You know you can download the games online for free!"

*I respond"
"What?!?! Since when?!"

I was thinking about this same thing the other day lol. Who is going to get my gaming stuff when I kick it, and I hope my kids dont pawn it off as "Dads Old Game Shit" lol.

good luck with Kirby's AR. its a pretty fun game.

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lol it sucks cuz you can't take this stuff where you go. You will die. Dead dead dead. The stuff still stays on this earth. Rip...

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I was thinking about this same thing the other day lol. Who is going to get my gaming stuff when I kick it, and I hope my kids dont pawn it off as "Dads Old Game Shit" lol.

good luck with Kirby's AR. its a pretty fun game.

It will 100% show up on some Youtuber's pickup vid "OMG EPIC YARDSALE HAUL - $15k+ GRAILS FOR $1!?!?"