Recent content by m8zing

1. M

Where can you get good cases?

Other than buying shitty sports games with good cases for my saturn & cd games. Is there any other place or suggestions for buying or getting good sega saturn/sega cd cases?
  2. M

It has arrived

Got my neo geo cd in the mail today along with a few games. Now what can I do to make this thing better?
  3. M

Question?...Neo Cd

So my question is if you get a us AES but have a Japanese game it plays in english. Vice-versa with a Japanese system. Does a neo geo cd system work the same way? I'm having a hell of a time finding a us neo cd system so I don't want to buy the Japanese system but then have all my games in japanese.
  4. M

Znation

Z nation is a terrible show on netflix/sci-fi but I can't stop watching it
  5. M

StaticX signature

Thread for discussing how mesmerizing StaticX signature is as well as, any other great signatures you've seen in the forum
  6. M

tEh n00b stripes

I guess you have to earn stripes & be a active member before buying and/or selling things. Shame on me this is me trying to be more "active".
  7. M

FS Magic Knight Rayearth CIB

I made another post other than market & actually picked out an avatar making progress...
  8. M

FS Magic Knight Rayearth CIB

For sale magic knight Rayearth for sega saturn. $100 plus shipping would consider trades for other Saturn rpg games or really trying to get a neo geo cd ntsc-u
  9. M

WTB Sega Saturn complete with cords & controller

Looking to buy a Sega Saturn console maybe some games too as a bundle if someone is willing to part with them.
  10. M

Original un-modded Ntsc-U CIB neo geo aes

Just as the title says. Comes with box 2 joysticks all cords & 1 game which is Baseball Stars. Box is a little beat up but console works great & it is a amazing machine would prefer to only ship to U.S but might be able to work out internationally. I'd like $500 for it. I can post pictures...
  11. M

WTB TurboDuo & games

Would like to buy a TurboDuo & preferably some games for it shoot me a PM with pictures & what you would like for it
  12. M

WTB U.S. World Heroes Perfect

I'm looking to buy a U.S version of World Heroes Perfect AES. please P.M. with a price and pictures. I'd like it to be complete with case manual & cart however it does not have to be in "perfect condition" because I collect these games to play them and for a collection. Look forward to doing...