FS Magic Knight Rayearth CIB

m8zing

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale magic knight Rayearth for sega saturn. $100 plus shipping would consider trades for other Saturn rpg games or really trying to get a neo geo cd ntsc-u

Attachments

• 20140716_111239.jpg
    20140716_111239.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 333

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 posts, 3 years, selling rare item, hopefully he is asking for PP+gift or for you to ship a Neo CD first.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
u gunna get got, son.

Edit: Fun fact - karou helped me figure out that this guy's only non-marketplace posts were both in the Neo-Geo X announcement thread. And he has A LOT of marketplace posts. YOU. GUN. GET. GOT.

Last edited:

m8zing

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I collect video games a lot of neo geo things some I've gotten from this site only reason I'm apart of it. You're either interested in the item or you're not.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I collect video games a lot of neo geo things some I've gotten from this site only reason I'm apart of it. You're either interested in the item or you're not.

You're not quite getting this hint so maybe you should look at this...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?252993-Why-don-t-I-see-the-market-place-anymore

What you're doing is in clear violation of the Market Rules.

Most of these problem members, scammers and sponges fit a certain profile. Several of these items apply to them:

1. "long time member" but has years of public inactivity
2. Contributes nothing to the site socially
3. No ties to here, hence no reputation to worry about
4. Has made questionable decision on hardware and sales
5. Only lurks in the market
6. First to post in giveaway, free stuff threads or raffles
7. Buys/sells things frequently, mostly at profit (flipper)
8. Active for a short time, then only posts in the market
9. Insulting or dismissive of the forum regulars when questioned about rules, prices or expectations of sellers
10. Demands +4% or Paypal gift on transactions with little reputation to stand on
11. Buys at "community prices", sells at "ebay prices"
12. Runs multiple accounts to hide market activity

Last edited:

m8zing

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have interest in neo geo things but very rarely have anything to post other than in the market. But I understand why people would be skeptical or think it's a scam but got to start somewhere

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have interest in neo geo things but very rarely have anything to post other than in the market. But I understand why people would be skeptical or think it's a scam but got to start somewhere

Well if that's the case maybe you should "earn" your place in the market by being a part of the rest of the forums. I'm sure you're on the up and up but these guys here are ruthless about keeping the rules here intact. Mingle out in the rest of the boards and be an active member. I'm going to tell you right now that once one of the senior mods sees this thread, your market access will probably be revoked until you can prove you can be a part of this site and be trusted.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Could you please post larger pics? Can't see shit on those tiny ones.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is to much bleeding between letters in the word Saturn, I'm calling boot.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Did they ever decide if this actually denotes the real value of what it's worth? I had seen speculation that maybe the green one? Was the rarest.

No clue.

I think I had the green or blue one (I think my brother had whichever one I didn't). I've never seen one with the red one. Are there any other versions?

m8zing

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think the green character is on the disc. I'll post more pictures when I get home