Recent content by lone_REBEL

1. L

KOF99 Trainer Anybody?

So ... does anybody amongst you pros have a trainer for KOF99? A neorage-x trainer that is. Notice that I am not asking for any emulator or roms or anything like that. I am just asking for the trainer for kof99 (neorage-x run) I used to have those things but they would work only on windows 98...
  2. L

RATE THE AVATARS!!!

I propose they make it sticky, it'd be so much fun! Rate member's avatars here. Rate the member who has made the last post. If the avatar misses something, say it. So guys, who is going to rate my avatar?
  3. L

Things considered cheap

OK what is it that is considered cheap while playing games? What I can think of at the moment are: *- Trying to overwhelm a player with fireballs or using fireballs against a character who doesn't have them. *- Playing jump and sweep (i.e. first giving a jumping attack and then a sweep kick) *-...
  4. L

Trainers Trainers Trainers

Anybody knows where to get neorageX trainers?? I've searched google only to find broken links and empty archives. If somebody knows please tell.
  5. L

Trainers Question Plz don't block

Anybuddy knows where to get the trainers for those emulators (like neoragex) My friends say those will enable me to play with boss characters if I get an emulator and a romset. Is it true? I can't play with bosses in the video game arcade. So if anybody knows where to get the trainers, plz tell...
  6. L

Characters they need to make for KOF

So guys, what characters do you think, do they need to make for KOF, or import them from other games, if that does it, or those who appeared in earlier versions, but are now goners. I would say, they need to make a good ninja first of all Also a new boss should be introduced, this time a lady...
  7. L

The Cheapest SNK Boss!!!

Of ALL the SNK games that you have which is the cheapest (not the toughest necessarily) boss (or sub-boss) you've seen? Some names can be Igniz (KOF 2K1), Black Dragon (ROTD), Rugal (KOF 94). Either specify the boss or the game that contains the boss. The game may not be a fighting game it can...
  8. L

Unlocking rizalid in KOF 99

Does anybody know how to unlock Krizalid in KOF99?? I've seen him enable between Iori and Kyo in arcades. I use Neorage-X. If I have to use trainers then please tell me a website where I can download them since searching in google was useless. Thanx
  9. L

The Essential Ability

Actually I wanna know what ability is best to beat human players since some ppl just piss me to disgrace although I can beat Krizalid and Rugal with the first fighter under level 8-Expert. So which should be the critical ability of your fighter in battles?
  10. L

Ever found a glimpse of yourself??

Have you ever seen a character in a game murmured "Oh its me!"?? Coz when I saw Lin I felt it was me. I don't mean I am a poisonous zombie-like with energy draining venom in my fingers. Its just that I FEEL like him! Its the personality that resembles me. Ever happened such a thing with you??
  11. L

The Best Quote In Gaming

Did you ever see a quote in gaming that make a lasting impression on you? Thats coz the quote "Watch me now. A flower's life's brief" of Benimaru in Kof 99 made a lasting impression on me.
  12. L

anybody knows good juggle combos?

Does anybody know any good juggle combos? By juggle combos I mean combos which toss your opponent in air and allow you to make a DM or another move of your own choice. Example are: ROBERT 98: hcf b/d (unblockable) - continue with dp b/d or dp a/c ROBERT 99-2000: charge d, u, a/c (2k unblockable)...
  13. L

Most sexy female fighter!

Well I was playing KOF-99 just to show to a VF-2 lover, how good is the KOF series. I had random players. When I played as Leona and then as Whip, my very straightforward friend said "Boy I'd be masturbating tonight!" So I wanna know was my friend right or wrong. Just tell me the most sexy...
  14. L

MUGEN characters

Does anybuddy know where to get the characters for latest mugen that aren't too memory consuming?? I've tried streetmugen.com Its cool but the characters are tons heavy for my 64 MB RAM to support in 4 players mode. If somebody know then plz help
  15. L

Dipswitch Question

Anybuddy knows how to turn on your required dips of switch one on Neorage X. ?? I mean NEORAGE X