Recent content by garza2001

1. G

Neo Geo AES PAL-> NTSC conversion..

Hello, Just a question about the process on how it's done or what would I need to do the conversion. I recently aquired a PAL console and want to convert it to NTSC through composite to work on my TV back in the states. Any information or advice on the matter would greatly be appreciated...
  2. G

FS/FT NEO AES PAL console with games

Hello, I just recently acquired an AES PAL version. I’m looking to part ways with it cause when I take it home I won’t be able to play on my CRT. Perhaps an even trade for a Jpn system or us system doesn’t matter. Here is what I have for Sale/Trade.. NEO GEO AES 400.00—> O.B.O Model No...
  3. G

Neo Geo AES question PAL/NTSC

I just purchased a NEO GEO AES for a great price with 3 games. Question I had was is Im not sure if the system is PAL or NTSC, I bought it in Kuwait and it's using a SEGA model 1 PSU, PAL Power btw.. I fired it up and tried out the games before I purchased it.. and everything seemed to work ok...
  4. G

WTB Art of Fighting MVS

Hello all! After sadly losing my red 2 slot years ago.. I finally re-purchased one. Any who I'm currently looking to purchase a cart only version of Art of Fighting is anyone on this forum is willing to spare! Thank you for your help..
  5. G

FS/FT Import Model 1 Sega Saturn w/5 games

I currently have a import Sega Saturn up for trade or sell. System does include original box and is in good condition. Games included are Lunar Silver Star Daytona USA Mortal Kombat 2 Greatest Nine 98 *sealed* Virtua Fighter Remix King of Fighter 95 with Rom Cart Also includes a Action...
  6. G

AES Japanese or US...

Just want to see some opinions on the matter.. I'm in the market for a Neo Geo AES.. what is a better model Japanese or American what are the main differences of the two or similarities, I know that both are not region locked..
  7. G

AES System..

Hello, I've been searching long and hard for a AES console nothing specific... just a good basic system with cables and a arcade joystick not the bean shaped one.. thank you for your reply in this matter..
  8. G

WTB NEO GEO CD console

Looking to buy a Neo Geo CD boxed or not Thank you for your time!
  9. G

WTB Neo Geo CD or AES

Hello all, I've been absent from some time now, I hate to say after I lost my mother last year due to pulmonary hypertension. I had no other choice than to sell off my Neo Geo collection which consisted of MVS, unboxed AES and Neo Geo Cd I'm proud to say I want to start collecting again it...
  10. G

Neo Geo CD

Hello, Everyone Looking to getting back into the Neo Geo scene im looking for a Neo Geo CD system, boxed or unboxed looking to get a good deal if I can :smirk:
  11. G

AES Games!!! Alpha Mission and many more!!! CHEAP!!!!

Hello all, I have a Neo Geo AES console for sale it's a Japanese model the 4 games included are Alpha Mission 2- bought it brand New at a collectors game store in San Antonio, only played 3 times. Samurai Spirits 1 japanese version complete, Fatal Fury Special (japanese version loose cart)...
  12. G

Game Informer Classic Section features no Neo Geo :(

Idk if anyone has picked up the newest copy of Game Informer and found that in the back of the magazine there was a article about classic consoles and they showed a timeline of when they we're released but why no love for the AES? Do they not consider it a console since it was basically a Arcade...
  13. G

wtb AES carts either loose or boxed or Neo Geo CD

Hello, I just recently aquired a Neo Geo AES and looking to trade for carts. I'm also looking for a good priced Neo Geo CD. I have a Sega Dreamcast (boxed) with a controller and a boxed Nintendo 64 games for N64 are Doom64 and Shadowman. Dreamcast has Resident Evil: CV, legacy of kain soul...
  14. G

Neo Geo AES on a 50 inch Plasma

Hey guys, I just purchased a Aes console but was wondering how would the quality of the picture look like on a big TV? I plan to eventually mod it to accept component but, would the quality of the composite video be bad? I have a wii that I hook it up through composite and it doesn't look bad...
  15. G

Wtb Neo Geo Cabinet TX,USA

Hello, all It's been a while since I've posted up on here but the biggest regret of my life is getting rid of my arcade unit and I'm looking for another maybe a one slot or a 2 slot arcade cabinet...Pm me if you have anythiing available to sale and located in Texas :)