WTB Neo Geo CD or AES

garza2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello all,

I've been absent from some time now, I hate to say after I lost my mother last year due to pulmonary hypertension. I had no other choice than to sell off my Neo Geo collection which consisted of MVS, unboxed AES and Neo Geo Cd I'm proud to say I want to start collecting again it was my passion. If anyone out here has a AES or Neo Geo cd for sale I'm looking for one I just want a basic one I don't care too much if it's boxed or not just as long as it works cause the system will be on display and played a lot! Thank you everyone for helping me start my collection again. The one good memory I have of my mom was when I walked into the house hauling my first Neo Geo 2-slot MVS and she stood there shaking her head. I told her "sorry mom no life for like 4 months"

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

I've been absent from some time now, I hate to say after I lost my mother last year due to pulmonary hypertension. I had no other choice than to sell off my Neo Geo collection which consisted of MVS, unboxed AES and Neo Geo Cd I'm proud to say I want to start collecting again it was my passion. If anyone out here has a AES or Neo Geo cd for sale I'm looking for one I just want a basic one I don't care too much if it's boxed or not just as long as it works cause the system will be on display and played a lot! Thank you everyone for helping me start my collection again. The one good memory I have of my mom was when I walked into the house hauling my first Neo Geo 2-slot MVS and she stood there shaking her head. I told her "sorry mom no life for like 4 months"

Sorry to hear about your lost

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Awful to hear dude. But at least you will have memories of her still. Im sure someone will hook you up :)