FS/FT NEO AES PAL console with games

garza2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

I just recently acquired an AES PAL version. I’m looking to part ways with it cause when I take it home I won’t be able to play on my CRT. Perhaps an even trade for a Jpn system or us system doesn’t matter.

Here is what I have for Sale/Trade..

NEO GEO AES 400.00—> O.B.O
Model No. Neo-AEC
Rating
USE PRO POW AC ADAPTOR ONLY
SERIAL No
90A 041032
W/ aftermarket PAL plug and video cables
Joystick controller
(Idk if it’s an Low serial btw)

Here’s what I want:
-SVC Chaos MVS version doesn’t matter if it’s complete or not.
-NEO GEO AES (JPN or US)

I don’t want to high ball anyone so please make me an offer. And I’ll ship anywhere since it’s shipping from an APO/AE. I don’t know how to put pictures here so if you pm me your email I’ll send them when I finish my shift. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

kei_dash

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you sell this KOF95 complete? Is US version?

For trading I only have a Fatal Fury Special (Complete US version) and a AES JAP console with UNIBIOS 4.0 and RGB MOD

Regards,

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Have EITHER of you guys... possibly considered that this forum isn't just a market place?

I mean... shit... you can actually post outside the markets if you wanted...

xROTx

PS. I don't intend to be hardass... but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you actually contributed...

garza2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have EITHER of you guys... possibly considered that this forum isn't just a market place?

I mean... shit... you can actually post outside the markets if you wanted...

xROTx

PS. I don't intend to be hardass... but it would be GREATLY appreciated if you actually contributed...

My apologies.. I know I don’t post on here as much as I should or contribute. Just wanted to give y’all guys here a shot instead of eBaying it first. I’ve just literally got back into Neo collecting and being a member here for 8 good years and not contributing is bad on my part.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
My apologies.. I know I don’t post on here as much as I should or contribute. Just wanted to give y’all guys here a shot instead of eBaying it first. I’ve just literally got back into Neo collecting and being a member here for 8 good years and not contributing is bad on my part.

Also, you need to put a price. If you have to, set the price OBO.