Recent content by Dizrythmia

1. Dizrythmia

Stupid CPS2 question

I have looked all over this forum & on other sites, & I know the answer is really simple but I can't find it. So I'm going to sound like a total noob & just ask it anyway :) I bought a Cadillacs & Dinosaurs AB board & a Capcom A board with Gem Fighters Mini Mix B board which I had every...
  2. Dizrythmia

Removal of serial numbers

I've bought a few MVS cartridges from www.amusementworx.com.au in the past month & I've noticed that while all of them have the sticker with the name of the game on it, there are a few that I have purchased that have had the serial numbers cut out. I just think that this is a bit odd & was...
  3. Dizrythmia

Hidden characters in KOF97

I'm not sure what to do here. I went to good old Gamefaqs & got the instructions for unlocking the hidden characters. What I've been doing is going to the character select screen, holding start, entering the joystick movements to unlock Orochi Iori/Leona & then pushing the 2 relevant buttons at...
  4. Dizrythmia

Mini Marquee Madness

Hi all Just having got a 4 slot MVS I'm trying to get as many carts with their mini Marquees as possible. I notice that any game released after 2002 does not seem to have a mini marquee in the MVS kit. The most recent game I can find with one is KOF2002. Did SNK just stop releasing them with the...
  5. Dizrythmia

Stupid Noob question regarding SVC on MVS

I was wondering, after looking in Neostore I cannot find SVC on MVS cart, only the JAMMA board. Is SVC available on MVS cart as well for those of us who want the convenience of putting it into our 4 slot?? Before you reply please note: STUPID NOOB QUESTION!!! ;)
  6. Dizrythmia

My dreams crushed!!

I purchased a Neo Geo from a friend about 2 years ago for $50AU (bargain!!!!). It has sat in my house unplayed ever since. Now, when I got my Neo Geo it was boxed but with no cables. I also recently bought a PC Engine Core Grafx 2 which had similar cables, & lo & behold, I plug the AV cable &...