Recent content by BlackReppuKen

1. B

DNS Changer Malware-July 09,2012 Deadline

I have not posted in a minute but I figured this story was worth posting up. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/22/thousands-of-computer-users-might-lose-internet/ www.dcwg.org is where you can check to see if your computer is infected.:dragf::A: Spread the word!
  2. B

Bought Fatal Fury:Battle Archives Last Night

All I could say It was a workout. FF1-I beat everybody but Raiden who I had to time out his cheap ass. Oh & I got pwned by Geese so many fucking times.I got like two attacks in & I think kept on throwing dude to the ground,man I was relieved. FF2-Wow started w/fighting Kim & he pwned me...
  3. B

E3-Santa Monica Pier-Who's Watching?

Right now is the Microsoft conference going on as I type.
  4. B

Anime Back On Sci-Fi

I shouted oh shit,when I saw Macross Plus even though I never really was interested in the whole series by far.It also seems like it is only MANGA Entertainment animes too.This brings old older memories of when they used to show SFII: The Animated Movie on Showtime & anime blocks on the...
  5. B

Bob Barker's Final Episode Airs.........

Today from what I've heard,Is anyone watching it?
  6. B

Aero Fighters

Does anybody like this game? I played the hell out of AF2 in the coin laundry a few years back.
  7. B

Should there be a New AOF anytime soon?

I would enjoy playing the series again even though I didn't play number 3.Seems nobody cares about this gem no mo huh?:mad_2:
  8. B

All Praises Due To Gesse!

Gesse started this shit right? It's about time ya'll give'em some mad ass props!:mad_2: