Recent content by Beat_Receptacle

1. B

Super Neo 29 monitor issue

Hi, my super neo 29's monitor has a medium sized discolorized spot on the right side, this spot only seems to exist or be noticable when the color red is displayed right there. It kind of fades away if you display red there for awhile, too. Adjusting the video control's within the control panel...
  2. B

dreamcast to vga box to j-pac to jamma

Hi, I have wired one of the sticks on my super neo 29" to my dreamcast, and now I am trying to get the video working. I read that if you cut the wire from pin 6 on a vga box it will make the vga box output at 15hz, since I have a j-pac I cut that wire (using a meter to locate the right wire) and...
  3. B

connecting 2 extra buttons per player

Hi I have a super neo candy 29 w/ 6 buttons per player, besides my mvs I bought a JPAC, but since I got it I've only had the 4 neo buttons hooked up, I want to mess with the JPAC now and it has screws for the others.. can I just buy some wires of the right gauge (whatever that gauge may be) and...
  4. B

Sanwa Buttons

Hi I am in need of 3 Sanwa buttons so that I have 7 per player on my Super Neo Candy 29... anyone know anywhere other than arcade-infinity that I can get these? Thanks.
  5. B

I just got a super neo 29 candy, have a question

Hi, I just got a beautiful super neo 29 candy cab in great shape (no discolouring, just a few scratches and tiny dings here and there). I have yet to recieve anything to plug into it tho (stuff is in the mail). I was wondering how (if it is even possible) I could be sure the monitor works...
  6. B

Any jap sit down cab info

I was looking at the collections and it seems as though a fair amount of you have japanese cabs. I am going to buy one soon and have been having a hard time finding just general info on them (pictures, videos of them being played, writings about them, etc.) hard to come by. Any links, stories...