Recent content by Bad Boy

1. B

Sale Metal Slug 2 US AES Card and Garou Mark of the Wolfes US AES Card

Hi i will sell these 2 Games.Both are US Card and in mint condition. The Price for Slug 2 is about 850$ and for the Garou 600$.For pics of the cards please send me a pm and i will send high quality pics. Bad Boy
  2. B

FS: Splatterhouse and Muscle Bomber for FM Towns Marty

Hi guys i offer my Muscle Bomber and Splatterhouse for the FM Towns Marty.Both Games are complete.The condition is ok but its not for Collectors.Both game work 100%.I will ship worldwide!I aso accept paypal.Please remember the paypal fees! Splatterhouse 300$ USD Muscle Bomber 130$ USD please...
  3. B

NGH US AES Games for sale Euro Double Dragon..

Hi, Im selling Euro Double Dragon for the NGH AES System.The Game is from my personal collection..Shipping cost to US are 40$,Europe 20$.I ship worldwide.I accept paypal add 4% or international Bank transfer. -Double Dragon Euro -condition- Exellent ,Manual has some light fold,card has some...
  4. B

Ninja Masters US NGH AES

Hi, Im selling my US Ninja Masters for the NGH AES System.Game is not mint but i think near mint.The Game is 100% Original and complete.It come with Snap Case,Instruction Manual and Insert and baggie. I`m looking for 950 US $.Shipping cost to US are 30$,Europe 20$.I ship worldwide.I accept...
  5. B

Phantasy Star Online X-Box

Some of you guys played PSO Online on X-Box?I`m searching for someone to play :multi_co: Lars
  6. B

fucking Divine Sealing on Gens

I have played the fucking game but my eyes are rolling all the time long.This ugly flicker in the back of the screen makes me agressive :eek: And the Sound :oh_no: ,no way! One of the badest shooter ever on the Seag Gens. :blow_top: please give you`r impression on this dirty shooter...
  7. B

Radiant Silvergun

Hi guys, i want to buy this one but i don`t know the price is Ok??? http://cgi.ebay.de/Radiant-Silvergun-inkl-Sega-STV-Board-Arcade_W0QQitemZ6223308481QQcategoryZ34780QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Thanks Lars :buttrock:
  8. B

Final Fight CPS1

Hi Guys i have played this Game and i cant help it,the Game rocks.Have someone of you play this great CPS1 Game and what´s your impressions? Lars :cool:
  9. B

Interested in Nintendo DS

Im very intrested in a Nintendo DS,some of you Guys have one and can tell me the positive or negative of this Handheld? :multi_co: Thanks Lars :chimp:
  10. B

Want to buy some Sega Game Gear Carts

Hi want to buy some great Games for this super Handheld.Can someone recommend some Games :help: Im intrested in RPG´s,Shooter and Jump&Runs Thanks Lars :buttrock:
  11. B

Euro Double Dragon AES

Hi Guys,i play with the mind to sell my AES Cart,but i dont now how much this Game is at this Time???Can someone give me an recommended price. thanks Lars :buttrock:
  12. B

Garou AES defect ???

Hi Guys need some help,when i switch my Neo Geo on/off the game doesnt work.I have clean up the contact but nothing happend :very_ang: Have some one an idea :help: Other Games work perfecly :cool: thanks Lars
  13. B

Neo Turf Masters AES Original

Hi guys , searching for a AES original Titel: Neo Turf Masters :buttrock: will pay a lott of cash :lol: please make me offer :glee: mfg Bad Boy
  14. B

Ninja Masters Jap AES on ebay!!!

Hi folks i offer Ninja Masters AES Jap on: www.ebay.de search for Neo Geo or my account is falkenstoss... mfg Bad Boy :buttrock:
  15. B

FS: Ninja Masters and Art of Fighting 3 US

Hi folks selling this 2 Rares AES Games.Ninja Masters Jp and AOF 3 US with Goldwarning Sticker.Both Games are in near mint to mint condition. I sent pics to all who wants some of it.I only accept International Banktransfer.I sent to all of the World but u must pay shipping costs :loco: .My price...