Garou AES defect ???

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hi Guys need some help,when i switch my Neo Geo on/off the game doesnt work.I have clean up the contact but nothing happend :very_ang:
Have some one an idea :help:
Other Games work perfecly :cool:

thanks Lars

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Did the cart work before or was it like this as soon as you got it?

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
No the cart allready work before,but now nothing happend :blow_top:

thanks Lars

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Clean the cart slot and then give your garou cart a really good cleaning and then try again, if still nothing happens with multiple tries then I think you might have to open the cart and check it out.

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Do you get a coloured screen with the cart in? Different colours mean different things to help you diagnose the problem, but I can't remember which is which. I'm sure someone else can help you out with that though.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Adamaki said:
Do you get a coloured screen with the cart in? Different colours mean different things to help you diagnose the problem, but I can't remember which is which. I'm sure someone else can help you out with that though.

You should get a blue screen if the game doesn't work. If so, go back once again and clean the contacts.

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yes the screen is colored but its semms like green,red,blue,yellow striped :conf:
What could it be :very_ang:

Thanks Lars

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Try inserting the game into the slots and removing it aroung ten times and see what happens. It usually work for me with the newer releases.

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hi,the cart doesnt will work,im very :very_ang: .I m so disapoint, that this great Jap Cart doesnt work :crying: But i have my US Garou :lol: .Its a littel compensation.But now im down :oh_no:
Thanks for help guys.

Lars