Recent content by 2DRevolution

1. 2

Started playing my Sega Saturn Today, for old school feeling

I started playing Samurai Showdown 3 then moved to 4, ah I feel refreshed after playing some old school fighting games. I think I'll play some more, possibly Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, but I also have X-men vs. Street Fighter.......
  2. 2

Gamecube Free Loader Disc (lets you play Imports) asking $10 shipped

I have a Gamecube Import converter called a Free Loader for sale and I'm asking $10 shipped for it. I accept PayPal payments only at this time. You can check my ebay 100% positive Feedback here...
  3. 2

Neo Geo CD Top Loader w/games for sale

I'm selling my Neo Geo CD system and games to go toward funding for a Supergun. I wanted to give my fellow Neo people the chance at it first before I take it to Ebay. Also I'd like to keep this a package deal all except for the Last Blade, I'll be selling it seperate. Here's what I have: -Top...
  4. 2

Sega Saturn Action Replay Cart Plus Ver. 2.01 HELP!!!

I'm curious as to why when I try to play Vampire Saviour or Dungeons and Dragons Collection Disc 2 (Shadow over Mystara) it will not accept the Auto 4 MB Ram? For that matter it will not accept the auto 1 MB for Pocket Fighter or Metal Slug. It comes up on the screen in Japaneese, with a warning...
  5. 2

Looking for Sengoku 1& 2 for Neo CD as well as other CD games inside...

I would like to have these titles for the Neo CD: Sengoku Sengoku 2 Nam-1975 Art of Fighting 2 I live in the US in Maryland, please let me know how much shipping would be and the price your willing to sell these titles for. Thanks for looking.
  6. 2

Is it possible to upgrade to a faster cd-rom for the orignial Neo CD?

I'm wondering if I can swap out the 1x CD-rom drive in the old Neo CD top loader, to put in a faster newer one? Any thoughts or information would be much appreciated. Thanks
  7. 2

Last 6 hrs for Us Neo AES w/low serial on EBAY

There is only 6 hrs left in this auction and it's mine (obviously) but I'm selling it; it's only at $122.50 right now, so bid away people. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=3011599752&rd=1"...
  8. 2

Looking for Nam-1975 for the Neo CD.

Please let me know how much it is with shipping cost. I'm from Cumberland, MD United States. I'm really looking to get this game, had a chance to on ebay and passed it up. Kicking myself for that one. Thanks for looking.
  9. 2

Question about SS RPG: Can you change the language to English on the CD game?

If anyone can help me out with this question, I would greatly appreciate. Thanks.
  10. 2

Received my Match of the Millenium today!!!

Man is this game sweeeet!!! I've never played a fighter on a handheld that's this in depth and damn close to playing like the home version. Superb graphics, I totally dig the superdeformed look. This will stand as my new favorite handheld game, man it rocks buttrock
  11. 2

NGH carts of: 3 count bout, Dunk Dream or Street Slam, KofF '94 and '96, Spinmasters

I'm trying to get an idea of prices for each cart. If your selling them please let me know shipping costs and actual costs of cart. Thanks for everyones time.
  12. 2

Looking for Spinmasters or Miracle Adventure

Either version is fine, I'm trying to get an idea price wise how much I'll have to pay. But, if anyone is trying to sell a copy of either please let me know. Thanks
  13. 2

Does anyone hear enjoy Anime? These in particular: City Hunter, Evangelion,....

I'm a fan of City Hunter, I have all the English Dubbed (unfortunately) of the Movies and i'm trying to by the Subtitled DvD boxed set of the tv show. I have all the Evangelion DVDs. This is one of my personal favorites out of my Anime collection. How many people enjoyed the Fatal Fury anime...
  14. 2

Anyone here getting the Xbox live version of Capcom vs SNK 2 on release or later?

Hi, true fans, I was just wondering if anyone here was getting CvsS2 for XBox? I'm wondering because I finally will be able to try my skills out on other people from around the world. Of course I'm dedicated to the Neo Geo, and man would it have been sweet to have that baby online. Anyway, my...
  15. 2

Anybody getting the Xbox Live version CvsS2?

Hi, true fans, I was just wondering if anyone here was getting CvsS2 for XBox? I'm wondering because I finally will be able to try my skills out on other people from around the world. Of course I'm dedicated to the Neo Geo, and man would it have been sweet to have that baby online. Anyway, my...