Started playing my Sega Saturn Today, for old school feeling

2DRevolution

Quiz Detective
I started playing Samurai Showdown 3 then moved to 4, ah I feel refreshed after playing some old school fighting games. I think I'll play some more, possibly Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, but I also have X-men vs. Street Fighter.......

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Haha, cool. You barely touching the tip of the iceberg too. To get a real old school sense, you gotta bust out the NiGHTS, Radiant Silverguns and Virtua Fighter 2's of the world. I usually play one game at a time on my Saturn, but every once in a while I play 2 different games in one session and it's always pretty dang good stuff. I remember a few spring breaks ago I had a great session of Slam N Jam '96 (one of my all time faves) and then I popped in newly acquired Sengoku Blade (thanks to member GMW here)... man what an awesome day that was. :)

Spring Break's almost here, too...

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Oddly enough, I remember getting quite addicted to Real Bout Special. Funny enough, back then I simply bought it for the ram cart for the Samurai Shodown games. But then I had to play it, and I actually found myself having fun playing it. And while I'm glad to have Mark of the Wolves, I kind of wish Playmore would find a way to port Real Bout 2.

Melf

Cham Cham's Banana
Astal and Guardian Heroes are always great for some fun, as is Tempest 2000.

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
I just busted out my Saturn last week and started playing Shinning Force 3 with the intention of clocking it, man what a game :drool_2:. I'm also playing through Guardian Heroes again and trying (badly) to play Virtua Fighter 2.

Saturn is teh Daddy!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Nights.... Battle Garegga, Thunderforce V, Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Sega Rally, Virtua Cop 2, Iron Storm.... so many great games.

2DRevolution

Quiz Detective
Today I went through and played, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Showdown 3 & 4, and Radiant Silvergun. I tried to play my X-men vs. Street Fighter, but it will not work, and I'm mad about that, but I'll live. I think I may jump into some Magic Knight RayEarth and if I can get it working, Vampire Saviour. I had a great time today playing some old school stuff, but it makes me want my Neo back, both AES and CD, just because if you notice I played SNK games mostly. Ah, I remember why I bought my Saturn in the first place, it was to play import SNK games because I couldn't afford a Neo then, ah the good old days, it makes me happy again. :D