Metal Slug Mania Part Sega - Metal Slug 6 - 5/4

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Bacon obviously owns the first three and is trying his best to make something rare again

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Well, next week's video should be short... I don't know why you'd need more than 30 seconds to state that MS4 is an abhorrent piece of shit and an afront to the Metal Slug name and legacy.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Bacon obviously owns the first three and is trying his best to make something rare again
lol like I sell anything...my collection is a black hole. Games enter....never to leave again! So it doesnt matter if I affect prices...I'll never reap the benefit!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Well, next week's video should be short... I don't know why you'd need more than 30 seconds to state that MS4 is an abhorrent piece of shit and an afront to the Metal Slug name and legacy.
it was hard to not just shit on 4 the entire video...so I leaned hard into the history of who was involved. Its not a complete dud...but its close!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
it was hard to not just shit on 4 the entire video...so I leaned hard into the history of who was involved. Its not a complete dud...but its close!
Oooh... I shall look forward to your take on why Korean developers can't code for toffee.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It should have been the D button
What an earth were they thinking

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
The first one is the best one, period. 3 is not a great game.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Which one has Zombie blood cannon?
exactly....

Satoshi_Matrix

n00b
10 Year Member
I agree with OP. Metal Slug 3 is why I wanted to buy an MVS in the first place. When I was out of film school and living in a tiny apartment, I knew I wanted an arcade cabinet and only had the space for one. A Neo Geo seemed the best solution.