Post Your Recent Purchases!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Got my neo chassis back from sharp image repair- I know a few people asked how it would go- they did some really legit work on this thing:

hWkzS5fl.jpg

tOfWW7cl.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
^ Nice! Chassis repairs are so nerve-racking. Glad to see this turned out well.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice, RSG! I need to send mine in. How much was the repair bill?

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
vYplPXp.jpg

I've been trying to find a copy of this for a decent price for far too long. Happy to finally give it a shot

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
When I had my 29 inch PVM I had to carry it up out of my basement to take it to events.

That sucked.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
When I had my 29 inch PVM I had to carry it up out of my basement to take it to events.

That sucked.

I moved my 3230 into my house and slide it down 5 stairs to it's stand where it will stay until I move.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I had a 2530 and I thought that was bad. I can only imagine how much a 29 would weigh Fuck that lol

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I had to carry a 2950q down into my basement and than when it crapped out, back out again. It wasn't as bad as the 27 inch Wega I have. The 2950q has a cage around it that makes it easier to handle. The 27 inch Wega I found harder because it's just awkward to hold. 20 Inch Pvms aren't much of a problem.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What I find the most awkward is moving arcade monitors in and out of cabs.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Mad Dog McCree & Mad Dog II The Lost Gold.
Original MS-DOS PC-CD games box in good condition.

Se1S0Xe.jpg

cfMMIi7.jpg

Z9nRZhS.jpg

BoPRgOW.jpg

IFeiTbB.jpg

6IHO7Jh.jpg

Perfect games for [Singe] :drool:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Kick harness + adapter from JNX and a replacement fan for CPS2. If your CPS2 is still rocking the original fan, I strongly suggest you replace it with Ebmpapst 612 FL. Compared to the sound of the original, this one is near silent, and completely silent when inside of the cab.

ArcadeCPS2FanKickHarness.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
One of my favorite movies.

I would say my favorite fantasy movie ever. This has been pretty hard to find on VHS. I would have gave half my toys as a kid to have had this on video. When I was in elementary school I had seen it on late night TV one time, and then a few years later and that was it. Never again until the age of the internet when I was able to order a DVD of it.

There is a Bluray release but it is not in our region. I guess I'll have to get a region free player for that. I hear it has been released on Laserdisc but I've never seen it and I've only seen one copy on Beta but it was missing the box.

It has this big thick paper sleeve around a plastic case. Kind of different.

s-l1600.jpg

Also for anyone who does not know what this movie is. (The greatest fantasy movie ever made.)

It has an awesome music score as well. I picked up the album years back and was well worth it.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Local find off an estate sale. Cost me the equivalent of $67 and some change (R800 ZAR).

GGPDuwC.jpg

A few scratches here and there but otherwise in good nick. CD drive works great. Sound is nice and clear.

I opened it up. To me, looks like all original caps. Never been changed. No leaking or even bulging, though. One of the very few, I guess, that hasn't had that issue.