Post Your Recent Purchases!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Got this Street fighter 1, deluxe cabinet
At the moment ,it has a top marquee and bezel from street fighter champion edition but will be removed ASAP,there is a guy on klov that will be selling repro side art and top marquee for street fighter duluxe cab,

it should look like this when i'm done!
It remembers me when i was a kid;*)

Nice, are you gonna do the pneumatic setup or 6 button? I hope like you said, pneumatic. That's the version I grew up with.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Hope you didn't sell any NG stuff to finance that...

Actually quite the opposite. I sold off all my Jaguar stuff around 15 years ago to buy more Neo stuff. I found a couple of Jaguar games sitting in my storage not too long ago which I will be selling off.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Actually quite the opposite. I sold off all my Jaguar stuff around 15 years ago to buy more Neo stuff. I found a couple of Jaguar games sitting in my storage not too long ago which I will be selling off.

Jag prices are insane right now, it's a good time to sell.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Jag prices are insane right now, it's a good time to sell.

I'd hate to look at prices I might kick myself for selling. lol I had a boxed Jaguar and Jaguar CD plus most of the games back in the day.

Truthfully though, only two of the games on that console really did it for me: AVP and Tempest 2000. However, there are better versions of those games now but I can see a Jag with Tempest 2000 having that nostalgia factor. I also enjoyed playing Cybermorph when it launched but I think it looks too ancient for a 3D game now. Makes me wonder if Microsoft got the idea for Cortana off that game.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'd hate to look at prices I might kick myself for selling. lol I had a boxed Jaguar and Jaguar CD plus most of the games back in the day.
You're looking at like $500-600 just for those 2 boxed systems together these days. It's truly insane, not AES insane, but pretty bad considering how subpar the Jag library is. It's a fun curiosity, but getting into it today is foolish unless one wants to spend several thousand on shit games.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Just ordered me an Omega+SCART cable from Quan. Can't fucking wait. I gotta sell my cab now, so I needed this.

Also ordered two Neo Geo sticks -- one kidney bean and one original. I've never had a Neo stick before. Just the MVS and three Neo CD pads.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Make sure you hit up Xian Xi about modding that bean stick. Get some real buttons in that beast.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
IMG_20160503_095023.jpg

Having actual Puzzle Bobble now has softened the impact of realizing my Puzzle De Pon is a boot with misconfigured c-roms.
I really need to replace the label on that Magical Drop II, though.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Spoiler:
IMG_20160503_095023.jpg

Having actual Puzzle Bobble now has softened the impact of realizing my Puzzle De Pon is a boot with misconfigured c-roms.
I really need to replace the label on that Magical Drop II, though.

Some nice pickups you got there. All classic most owns IMO.

On a side note, that is probably the most ghetto label I've ever seen on a neo cart. :lol:

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Some nice pickups you got there. All classic most owns IMO.
Thanks. :) Since I'm still shopping primarily in the eBay realm, I'm having to be kinda picky in which titles I bother picking up.

On a side note, that is probably the most ghetto label I've ever seen on a neo cart. :lol:
Yeah, the Magical Drop took me quite by surprise. I tried removing the taped-on bit, but there's practically nothing left of the original - the only identifying mark is an "MD2" scrawled on part of it, and it doesn't manage to bridge the two halves of the shell.
That and the Real Bout Special (the label for which had fallen off in shipping, leaving the cart completely bare) are the first carts I've opened where the shell didn't 'hinge' on the label.

Anyone have any recommendations for replacement MVS cart labels?

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Thanks. :) Since I'm still shopping primarily in the eBay realm, I'm having to be kinda picky in which titles I bother picking up.

Yeah, the Magical Drop took me quite by surprise. I tried removing the taped-on bit, but there's practically nothing left of the original - the only identifying mark is an "MD2" scrawled on part of it, and it doesn't manage to bridge the two halves of the shell.
That and the Real Bout Special (the label for which had fallen off in shipping, leaving the cart completely bare) are the first carts I've opened where the shell didn't 'hinge' on the label.

Anyone have any recommendations for replacement MVS cart labels?

http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/mvslabels.html

Get yourself some nice sticker paper and a paper trimmer.

I use this one and it works well, its very easy to get clean straight cuts AND it has flowers an shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Porta...8&qid=1462301476&sr=8-4&keywords=paper+cutter

Once you get the label cut out, you can round off the edges by hand with some scissors but its not necessary.

Last edited:

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
I was looking through that gallery earlier. Quality stuff. Pity their CS2 label is currently 404, but that's neither here nor there.
Get yourself some nice sticker paper and a paper trimmer.

I use this one and it works well, its very easy to get clean straight cuts AND it has flowers an shit.
Flowers are an important feature on any paper cutter. :P
But yeah; sounds good. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to look into snagging some sticker paper, and see if I can load it into the printers at work.

Nice cat. :D

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

Just noticed this, lol

Edit After washing, it's really shrunk:(

Last edited:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
QrwoEm1.jpg

MVS - Pulstar, Blazing Star
Dreamcast - NGDEV Team bundle

Not going to put any real time into these until I finish Twilight Princess HD, but I did pop each of them in for a bit. Pulstar and Blazing Star made very good first impressions and I look forward to spending more time with them. Not sure how I feel about the NGDEV Team games yet. I feel like all 3 of them have a problem of making it hard to discern bad guys and bullets from the background.

I'm a shmup beginner so I totally except to get bodied by all the shump games. Last shmup I played was Dragon Spirit (NES) which I did 1CC on my first try, but I couldn't beat the last level in the PCE version even with the code that gives you buttloads of credits.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Granzort arrived. Here is that plus the other SuperGrafx games I have. I'll probably never buy Darius Alpha so it's complete enough for me.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
QrwoEm1.jpg

MVS - Pulstar, Blazing Star
Dreamcast - NGDEV Team bundle

Solid shmups, and some of the finest on the Neo. I need that Pulstar in my life, copies don't come up for sale often enough. Blazing Star is a lot more approachable, specially if you're just getting into shmups. Enjoy