Post Your Recent Purchases!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
^ Very nice! Second Samurai is on my want list as is Cotton. I'd settle for cart only on that one if one would show up for a decent price

Second samurai was very cheap, 15 quid, and well worth it, i used to play first samurai on my amiga 500, cracking game.
Cotton was expensive, i haggled with the seller for over a week and eventually got it for £150, it's in good nick as well, it's a rare so top table price's.
Limited print run and jap release only so i decided to go for it and get it now while i had the funds.

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Picked up a couple of cabs I was after

1_zps681rgsjp.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Cotton was expensive, i haggled with the seller for over a week and eventually got it for 」150, it's in good nick as well, it's a rare so top table.

That is.......cheap........
You got a really good deal!!!!!!!!

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Awesome TOM!!!!...Two of my all time favourites right there...love a go on those!!.
Poster delivery ?.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Second samurai was very cheap, 15 quid, and well worth it, i used to play first samurai on my amiga 500, cracking game.
Cotton was expensive, i haggled with the seller for over a week and eventually got it for 」150, it's in good nick as well, it's a rare so top table price's.
Limited print run and jap release only so i decided to go for it and get it now while i had the funds.

Solid dealz, congrats!

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Lethal Enforcers was sick. I had the pink 2P gun with the phone cord that plugged into the 1p gun. Good times.

Here's today's mail, some Diana Dors stuff. (An original press photo and some pop-art)
777AAF7D-C6FD-4B83-875E-EA74F8F121B2_zpsbjlwzwvt.jpg

A11751ED-58F9-4546-ACE5-A6B461BAC8AD_zpsaygtqnw1.jpg

She was way cooler than Monroe IMO. Less ditsy, sang better, was a good actress (more professional & could remember her lines, at least), and whilst wanting to be viewed as a more serious actress she still wasn't a hypocrite about her status as a sex symbol.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Good choice, but that's wheat beer, not ale.
Still, good beer.

Alright you got me, it will attend to my ail(ale)ments however. Cheapest wheat they sell here, I prefer it over Erdinger or Weihenstephaner.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Me too, the best stuff is not exported, though :-/
Often it is even hard to get outside the area it's brewed in.
Long story short: come visit Germany :-D

I know, we once had imported Weihenstephaner but now we get the damn export version and I swear it tastes different.

I must visit Germany and Europe in general, hopefully in the next few years!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Is that a House of the Dead 2 Uni converted to a sit-down? The black looks boss. Please take some more up close picks.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Agreed, that black looks awesome on the cab. Would love to see some more pics and info.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Is that a House of the Dead 2 Uni converted to a sit-down? The black looks boss. Please take some more up close picks.

Agreed, that black looks awesome on the cab. Would love to see some more pics and info.

It's a regular re-painted Naomi with chopped legs.
It has now a Sega Rally 29" monitor for the 15Khz goodness. Just placed it today with _rm_.

I still have the original control panel, which is an AWFUL match with black. I have to get something dark grey or chrome to look decent.

as for the pics, my calculator sucks :keke:
Sorry :D

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It's a regular re-painted Naomi with chopped legs.
It has now a Sega Rally 29" monitor for the 15Khz goodness. Just placed it today with _rm_.

I still have the original control panel, which is an AWFUL match with black. I have to get something dark grey or chrome to look decent.

as for the pics, my calculator sucks :keke:
Sorry :D

New Net City Panel.will look great on it. Also, if it's a Tosh tube in there you can just switch out the chassis with a net city one and it will be a tri sync monitor.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Awesome TOM!!!!...Two of my all time favourites right there...love a go on those!!.
Poster delivery ?.

Cheers Marc! Really pleased with Turbo OutRun, It was my main purchase and got Lethal Enforcers cheap :)

Lethal Enforcers was my jam growing up. Nice cabs!

Cheers mate!

Lethal Enforcers was sick. I had the pink 2P gun with the phone cord that plugged into the 1p gun. Good times.

Nice, yeah I love both of the LE games :) Not played the arcade version in such a long time

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Got this Street fighter 1, deluxe cabinet
At the moment ,it has a top marquee and bezel from street fighter champion edition but will be removed ASAP,there is a guy on klov that will be selling repro side art and top marquee for street fighter duluxe cab,

it should look like this when i'm done!
It remembers me when i was a kid;*)