Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

city41

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

He originally had a pic of a MD2 MVS kit, now he has a pic of the AES game.

This guy does this all the time. I *think* his intention is he will go out and find the AES game in question and sell it to you if he finds it. But he doesn't always bother to pick AES pictures for his pics (his Metal Slug 2 auction was like $2k, and he had a pic of the CD version).

He of course never bothers to mention in the description which version he means.

Either way, he's a total douche and I wish he'd go away. He's just adding more crap to the already mountain of crap that is Neo Geo auctions on ebay.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Well you could just report all his auctions. Since its against the ebay rules to sell something you do not have in your possesion.

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
I noticed with some listings people tend to put the price very high to sometimes even $1,000,000 when the item is no longer for sale so no one actually buys now.
What sucks is that fee if a bitch buys for 'lol'

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Sidekicks...pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item230e9d1cf1

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Sidekicks...pt=UK_VintageComputing_RL&hash=item230e9d168f

From the same seller, who wants over 3 times as much for a Jap version of Super Sidekicks missing the manual compared to a complete English version.

The guy doesn't even bother to put a little effort into his auctions - i don't think that i have ever read a shorter and less informative item description.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
That wouldn't do anything because he took a copy of the image, it's not a direct link.
you could report him to ebay for using stolen pictures without mentioning that the pictures don't show the actual items. might be worth a try.

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
"this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity" to buy 449 shitty games at the original retail price.

Yay!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
"this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity" to buy 449 shitty games at the original retail price.

Yay!

If it sells at that price, I'll eat my own shit and post it on YouTube for you all to laugh at.
As you say they must all be around original RRP :scratch:

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict