SNKP announces KOF XIII

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
They're not ignorant. I assure you, I know plenty about how this industry's gears turn. This is eagerness manifesting itself on a message board, nothing more.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
from i playwiner.com
According to multiple arcades, the KOFXIII update patch mentioned two weeks ago has arrived today– others will receive it before the weekend. The update comes in the form of a replacement HDD. The title screen should say “ver1.1″, so that players would know if they’re on the new or old machine.

It’s still been under half a day since the update came out so there’s not much details yet. I’m assuming that SNKP might make an announcement to the general public on their blog today.. if they’re competent.

According to some early reports, the bugs and infinites have been taken out (say goodbye to the massive Mature population). The roll HD has reportedly been taken out. Players are saying that there doesn’t seem to be any balance changes?
ok now im stoked for this game again. SNKP fucking listened. I'll just pretend the read LWKs statements and realized what assheads they were.

It's been a while since KOF has had me excited

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Some guy asked them to draw sprites for these certain characters to see how would they look in the new games. The blog hints that Oswald may be included in the home version if there was enough demand.

aw they should add at least Momoko to the home version! She takes more skill to use, more depth to master and has more unique, flexible playstyles and incredible animations (her moves and fluid combinations with KOFXIII graphics would be beyond amazing!)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
aw they should add at least Momoko to the home version! She takes more skill to use, more depth to master and has more unique, flexible playstyles and incredible animations
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
You said she's a character. She s not real.

By the way i was not joking. I mean i was.
Can't wait for this game to hit the consoles:multi_co::multi_co:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
There is no backpeddaling out of the hole you've dug for yourself.

It's over for you. Just go away.

Far away.

Hell's pretty far. That would work.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
I know the buttons to push to make you rage guys.

1- KOF XII is awesome

2- Momoko fapping

you re too sensitive boys.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Yeah, you're really smart. Pat yourself on the back some more.

But be careful. Don't want to hurt that fapping wrist.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Haha, so these guys actually want characters like Momoko in their fite gamez?

Fuck you.

Even if you aren't a diddler, you'd still be a fucking moron if you think Momoko or ANY child character is worth a slot in KOF or anything else.

Shrill voices, tiny sprites, weak designs, their personalities blow, and they usually have an unsatisfying play style with spammable multihitting psychic powarz and shit.

I don't see the appeal.

vgg

Quiz Detective
I said it before...

Franco Bash, with his individual volume cranked to ...9000

His DM yell&shout fest would kill your opponent and you, break glass, set off car alarms outside

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
Shrill voices, tiny sprites, weak designs, their personalities blow, and they usually have an unsatisfying play style with spammable multihitting psychic powarz and shit.

I don't see the appeal.

Wisdom.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Its just to keep something rolling around here:\

SNKP is certainly not helping by not announcing a release date for XIII.

No arcades in my fifth (seventh actually) world country , so please bear with me:(.

At least you can drive for a few hours and get to a nice XIII cab in your civilized country(ies).

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
He already has a very unfortunate username. No sense in arguing this.

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Oh come on:( what did i ever do to you? You meanies!

You act all mighty just because you re in South korea and can play Starcraft 2 with the pros and kof xiii all day long while i m stuck here play SC2 in EU servers where cannon rush is the best thing since bread came sliced.

Next time you want to offend me/my username/my uncle think about the cannon rushes.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
on the brightside, this person is more tolerable than joe8 or greg :oh_no:

Didn't we have an eye rolling smilie at one point? Where the fuck did it go?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Nah, you're all right. I just don't like your username. I know "Neo [your name here]" is no good too, but at least it contains no racial preference.

You act all mighty just because you re in South korea and can play Starcraft 2 with the pros and kof xiii all day long while i m stuck here play SC2 in EU servers where cannon rush is the best thing since bread came sliced.
I wish we could play KOF XIII in Korea. People don't know real games here. They'd rather play stolen PC games, and cell phone games that look kind of like the real thing, but in practice are all wrong. The best place to buy new console games in Korea is the flea markets where people bark at you about cell phones and cameras and offer to download the DS games for you. I remember going to the best arcade I could find in Seoul (there are basically none) and hoping they'd have KOF XII, but they didn't. Instead, I'm stuck here breathing kimchi flavored farts while people in Japan play XIII.