TEKKEN 6 ~~~~~

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
kazuya's and bruce's are also good stages but Mokujin's stage can be beaten the easiest because if you do a bounce move in the last room the floor keeps crashing and you can kill all the enemies in the room instantly and just run around and collect the goodies.

but you gotta have to equip Alisa or yourself with one of those super high percentage item drop thingies so when you go you get all kinds of extra shit that you wouldn't normally get.

Once you acquire an even higher item drop rate item equip it when you go to nightmare train and then you'll get even more crazy high ranking shit.

just wanted to note bounding apparently effects what enemies show up on the next floor. im sure you have randomly ended up on the floors with the gold mokujins who give you ridiculous amounts of money, or the one full of aliens. to get the gold ones most of the time apparently you need to beat the 3 big doods without breaking the floor. this isint 100% there must be another small factor as a few times I've done it I didn't get the gold mokujins but most of the time it works.

then when you do end up fighting the gold mokujins you don't wanna bound at all because you want to milk as much money as possible :) I've left that stage with 4 million + before :)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
just wanted to note bounding apparently effects what enemies show up on the next floor. im sure you have randomly ended up on the floors with the gold mokujins who give you ridiculous amounts of money, or the one full of aliens. to get the gold ones most of the time apparently you need to beat the 3 big doods without breaking the floor. this isint 100% there must be another small factor as a few times I've done it I didn't get the gold mokujins but most of the time it works.

then when you do end up fighting the gold mokujins you don't wanna bound at all because you want to milk as much money as possible :) I've left that stage with 4 million + before :)

OH SNAP! Money time bitches!!! Thanks complexz!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Jeez there are so many scrubs on XBL. Some lame ass who only knew how to throw with Raven sent me a message saying "that was so fucking cheap you j,ackass" (yes with the comma after J)after I escaped every throw except 2 that he did to me and then juggled his ass to the high heavens.

I kindly replied with "learn to play tekken. Have a nice day :)". I get a message back saying "oh I know how to play tekken, but you were fucking hopping everywhere its so fuckign cheap you cheap bastard"

Haha I sent him a message saying that he doesn't know how to play tekken and he has to be young.

Fuckin kids.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I can't help it if my movement and dexterity is supercalifragilistic.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
i love messages like that :( I miss it since i suck at tekken nobody sends me angry messages. in marvel and sfiv i get much joy from receiving angry messages and ragequits from scrubs.

but alas I can barely beat scrubs at all in tekken, nevermind beat them hard enough that they felt i was being unfair :(

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
i love messages like that :( I miss it since i suck at tekken nobody sends me angry messages. in marvel and sfiv i get much joy from receiving angry messages and ragequits from scrubs.

but alas I can barely beat scrubs at all in tekken, nevermind beat them hard enough that they felt i was being unfair :(

I wasn't always like that in Tekken. Only since Tekken 6 have I been considered a real threat. My nickname in my crew used to be "Practice Mode" no shit. My friends were so good that sometimes I'd get skipped over in the rotation because I wasn't as good as them and I knew I'd just lose. Even when I reached my prime in 2003 with Lee Chaolan in Tekken 4 I still got too jittery and nervous.

I'm better now than I was in my prime before I left for Europe in 2003. Now I go back and forth with the guys at the upper rungs of my local crew. But I made sure I wasn't gonna be that nervous guy anymore and it took a lot of training. When tekken 6 came out I didn't go to ANYONE'S house, I stayed at home for a week and memorized each and every one of Feng's juggles and all of his counter hit stuns. I was gonna make sure my Feng was nearly invincible(which he still isn't)

If you had played me in Tekken right before or right at the release of Tekken 6 you would have seen a totally different dude LOL. You probably would have beaten me easily.

Silky Johnson

Zero's Tailor
I wasn't always like that in Tekken. Only since Tekken 6 have I been considered a real threat. My nickname in my crew used to be "Practice Mode" no shit. My friends were so good that sometimes I'd get skipped over in the rotation because I wasn't as good as them and I knew I'd just lose. Even when I reached my prime in 2003 with Lee Chaolan in Tekken 4 I still got too jittery and nervous.

I'm better now than I was in my prime before I left for Europe in 2003. Now I go back and forth with the guys at the upper rungs of my local crew. But I made sure I wasn't gonna be that nervous guy anymore and it took a lot of training. When tekken 6 came out I didn't go to ANYONE'S house, I stayed at home for a week and memorized each and every one of Feng's juggles and all of his counter hit stuns. I was gonna make sure my Feng was nearly invincible(which he still isn't)

If you had played me in Tekken right before or right at the release of Tekken 6 you would have seen a totally different dude LOL. You probably would have beaten me easily.

Are you ready to face Alisa in a couple of hours (maybe 4)?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.

Didn't a really good Tekken player say you had one of the best Lee's he'd ever seen or something like that?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
@Tokyosama, I have to go somewhere so I'll probably have to play you on Saturday.

Didn't a really good Tekken player say you had one of the best Lee's he'd ever seen or something like that?

Back in 2003 the 2nd best Ling player in the world told me I had one of the best Lee's he's ever seen however It didn't take much to spook me in a match. If I had momentum I could fuck somebody with no problem up but if somebody switched it up on me I'd get nervous and just end up getting fucked. While my Lee was bad ass my inner warrior spirit was pretty weak.

I had to do a lot of mental conditioning to myself to make sure I could keep up my morale. I got tired of getting punked even if i had momentum for most of the match so I worked and worked and worked.

Only recently have I learned to stay focused most of the time and to turn momentum around. I still got a lot of work to do though. A guy I played last week tore me a new one. when we first played it was close but we only played twice and we were in a room with other pepole. When he and I played alone he rocked my fuckin world, I just could not beat his Marduk to save my life.

I'm telling you guys, that Feng you saw online was A LOT of sweat, tears, anger, frustration, quitting, restarting etc. I put a lot into that character and Tekken 6.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I can definatly relate with that, I always choke in tourneys. horrible nerves. gonna take awhile, at evo in 2k6 my hands were shaking in my matches... so many people watching.. man that sucked lol

also have lost a few matches in local sfiv tourneys to people I don't think I've EVER lost to in casuals lol.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I can definatly relate with that, I always choke in tourneys. horrible nerves. gonna take awhile, at evo in 2k6 my hands were shaking in my matches... so many people watching.. man that sucked lol

also have lost a few matches in local sfiv tourneys to people I don't think I've EVER lost to in casuals lol.

If I had shown up at EVO I probably would have just straight up died.

SNKNostalgia

Aero Fighters Flyboy
In two days they are adding an update to play 2 player online story mode. Should make it easier on some of the harder stages.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Yeah I'll carry you wusses through so your pussies won't bleed to badly. Ya'll are about to see some serious enter the dragon type shit on scenario campaign.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm not kidding. My gear sucks. You'll definitely be carrying my ass through it.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm really getting tired of pussy ass droppers on XBL who drop at the 3rd round because they know they aren't gonna win. Fuckin bitches. Some Bryan player just dropped on me. After he juggled me to the high heavens I put that Feng on his ass like never before and the fucker DROPPED halfway in the 3rd round. What a bitch

Also have you guys every heard about people "creating" lag online? I know it sounds weird but It seems that way to me especially when the momentum is in my favor. Maybe my I have an overactive imagination.

I'm not kidding. My gear sucks. You'll definitely be carrying my ass through it.

You must be doing something wrong cuz I just started with Paul, I beat like 6 stages for fun then I went straight to Bruce's stage(one of the hardest stages EVER) with very few items and totally fuckin raped everyone on that stage and by rape I mean vikings vs cowboys rape. You must not be using your items right or something.

Last edited:

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Also have you guys every heard about people "creating" lag online? I know it sounds weird but It seems that way to me especially when the momentum is in my favor. Maybe my I have an overactive imagination.

yeah people do it in some games. check ebay for "lag switch" I donno if people use it in tekken but it definatly seems like it. on some 5 bar connections it suddenly gets pretty laggy during my juggles i notice...

not sure if people actually use lag switches in tekken and how effective it is, but there certainly is some rather convenient lag sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
yeah people do it in some games. check ebay for "lag switch" I donno if people use it in tekken but it definatly seems like it. on some 5 bar connections it suddenly gets pretty laggy during my juggles i notice...

not sure if people actually use lag switches in tekken and how effective it is, but there certainly is some rather convenient lag sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised.

Ok that does sound familiar. The fact that shit like that exists is pathetic.

Today I played a Ganryu player. I was excited because I figured he'd be good cuz no scrub would pick Ganryu.........boy was i wrong. He wasn't a masher but all he did was use cheap tactics like moves with big block stuns and 10 hits of course which made me lose a round, but of course I adjusted to his style and proceeded to become his worst fuckin nightmare.

Right after I'd launch him for a juggle it would start to lag at the exact same spot everytime in my juggle and I thought "this can't be right" because our matches were perfect until I did that one juggle.

After i beat his ass to death I played a few other matches with other pepole then he popped up again but the moment the character intros started up it said "player disconnected" which made me suspicious. I'm guessing he saw who i was, and realized his lag tactics didn't work and decided to bail out like a bitch.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I just downloaded the patch for PS3 but the 360 one ain't up yet for some reason. WTF MAN!

EDIT: OK I was just at Tekken Zaibatsu and I heard that this game can get pretty fuckin difficult on the hard difficulty setting and you HAVE TO HAVE GOOD GEAR. So i'm not carrying anyone. Get good shit or GTFO. The levels aren't the same as before. they reedited 10 levels and added some new dudes or whatever and made them harder.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Me and Wes are playing now and Nobody is carrying anyone through, it's just a lot of getting our asses whooped. At first I died and Wes was carrying me then after that we just kept dying.

I'm having fun but this shit is HARD.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man that was so fun. I didn't even realize that we had a 3 hour session. Kazuya has some mean gear to finally complete the 1p mode, though. We'll eventually get through all the stages. I seriously had a lot of fun, even though we got beat down.