TEKKEN 6 ~~~~~

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I don't know why ya'll wanna fight over me for scenario campaign mode. I can't help you there. That shit is dangerous. We kept dying on medium difficulty. I don't even wanna know what hard looks like.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
If ya'll ever want the ass beating of your life you need to play this guy I met on PSN that I mentioned earlier. His name is "DisgruntledDrunk". His spacing and movement is supreme and his ability to guess properly is just uncanny. This guy ALWAYS gives me the match of my life. If I don't pick Feng then usually I don't stand a chance. I picked Dragunov and I beat his Roger once and I beat his Bob once but he fuckin came back with a vengeance and totally destroyed me.

If you want to get better, PLAY HIM. He'll bring your skill level up quick.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I totally just fought the best Asuka I've ever played and what's crazier is that it was a girl. She's one of Maury V's friends from Houston. At first I started to win the majority of the matches then she started to come up and then just fuck me up. She was damn good.

I'll be ready for her next time. Houston got some serious Tekken Players.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Back in the day i was really good at 2,i just bought 6 the other day.Only to find out i turned into a buttonbasher.I suck even on easy.
I really need to practice when i am not high.Any advice on characters that are easy to get into?

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Back in the day i was really good at 2,i just bought 6 the other day.Only to find out i turned into a buttonbasher.I suck even on easy.
I really need to practice when i am not high.Any advice on characters that are easy to get into?

What type of character do you want to play? Do you like to pitbull, play defensively, do you like stance changes that throw your opponent off? I can point you in the right direction if you give me an idea of what characters you enjoy and how you like to play them.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I liked Baek back then,King was also cool but a tad slow.Used to always aggressively fight with Lei.Bruce was cool but limited sometimes.That's about what i remember.
Thanks in advance,i am using the DOA4 hori stick at the moment,never was really good with a pad-controller.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Well, Baek has changed a bit since 2 and gotten a lot more complicated. He still has a very simple 4 hit juggle from most pop ups with one of his kick combos, but to get the most out of a juggle you need to have a bit of coordination to pop in and out of flamingo, at least as of T5 DR.

Bruce can be a monster if you play his mix up game correctly. The big issue is to make someone block low or walk into a high so you can hit them for a pop up. Once you start a juggle though you are almost certain to wall them from 1/2 screen and get a 60% juggle with a wake up set up. I am a Bruce player by the way.

If you liked King, but felt he was a little slow and couldn't be as aggressive as you want to be you could check out either Dragunov or Nina. Dragunov has a good mix up game, some solid juggles that aren't too hard to learn if you are comfortable with dashing forward in the middle of combos. His problem is you have to play smarter and harder than several of your opponents. Nina has a well rounded gameplan and more speed. She can juggle fairly easily, has a good high low game, the quickness to put people on the defensive so you can press them and decent defensive moves of her own.

Your best bet is to just check out Tekken Zaibatsu's forums for the characters you think are most interesting, look at what the players say are the "best moves" and highest power juggles and take it to practice mode for a few hours.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Well, Baek has changed a bit since 2 and gotten a lot more complicated. He still has a very simple 4 hit juggle from most pop ups with one of his kick combos, but to get the most out of a juggle you need to have a bit of coordination to pop in and out of flamingo, at least as of T5 DR.

Bruce can be a monster if you play his mix up game correctly. The big issue is to make someone block low or walk into a high so you can hit them for a pop up. Once you start a juggle though you are almost certain to wall them from 1/2 screen and get a 60% juggle with a wake up set up. I am a Bruce player by the way.

If you liked King, but felt he was a little slow and couldn't be as aggressive as you want to be you could check out either Dragunov or Nina. Dragunov has a good mix up game, some solid juggles that aren't too hard to learn if you are comfortable with dashing forward in the middle of combos. His problem is you have to play smarter and harder than several of your opponents. Nina has a well rounded gameplan and more speed. She can juggle fairly easily, has a good high low game, the quickness to put people on the defensive so you can press them and decent defensive moves of her own.

Your best bet is to just check out Tekken Zaibatsu's forums for the characters you think are most interesting, look at what the players say are the "best moves" and highest power juggles and take it to practice mode for a few hours.

Thanks for the advice and after i practiced a few hours i will post the result.
The game looks great btw.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
if you ever want some one on on tips online I'd be more than happy to help out too.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Spin & Mistercomplexz, I turned off my mic for a second and then all my bluetooth stuff wouldn't sync back up. Good games, I gotta practice.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
ggs man. sucks about your mic, sometimes I miss good ol wires.

haven't used my mic in so long I was amazed there was a charge still in it.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I will try to get a little better and hope it will be a little competition i can give instead of just button bashing.
Also thanks SpinmasterX,I will keep that in mind.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Good games guys. You gave Mardi Grov(mardi gras dragunov) a run for his money. Hopefully he'll be better next time.

I will try to get a little better and hope it will be a little competition i can give instead of just button bashing.
Also thanks SpinmasterX,I will keep that in mind.

anytime bro, I'm here to help.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
We need to play again dudes!

I'm watching a live stream from a tourney in Germany with special guests NIN and Knee from Korea. Ryan Hart was there as well and he answered a bunch of my questions LIVE. I'm happy about this and I feel like a dork because of it.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
That's not cheating at all. It's totally legit.

I'm still gonna try to do it with Feng since he's my character.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I'm totally down. woulda played earlier when i seen you online spin but a noob friend asked me to play so I was giving him a training session.

kinda missing this game. haven't played in awhile :(

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
My skill level has actually gone down a bit. I got r0><ored by some n00bs online today and it really pissed me off.