Street Fighter IV

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
yo shin I'll add you when I get on. I use blanka as well. My characters are Dictator, Ryu, Blanka, Boxer.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
yo, is this game dead already with you guys?

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm always down to play and I'm always playing SF4. Add me on XBL if you would like practice against Chun. Tournaments are coming up and I need the practice.

GT: onehandedterr0r

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I've been getting killed with end-of-semester projects and finals, but once that's over, I'll be back in the saddle again with my welfare Honda.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Working, raising a child, and going back to school is taking up a lot of my time. I scored a couple 3-month xbl codes from Tonk, so I'm definitely still in the game, but my free time has been reduced to almost nil.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah I had another college exam recently, I know how it feels to be stessed via life events.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I just finally picked this up for PS3 - BigMcLarge is the name..add me. How do you play someone in your friends list?

Last edited:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Lashujin, in the network options, pick either ranked match or player match (I don't think you can pick championship), then create a match and at the bottom is an option to invite people from your friends list.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I'm pretty crap at the game, but if anyone wants to have any matches, my handle is HeartlessNinny on PS3. Come, beat the shit out of my terrible Bison. ;)

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Good games to Giby. I actually did a lot better than I thought I would.

Just can't pin down a character to use. I should probably stick with Ryu.

B

bthai

Im always looking for new people to play online

GT= Herro Birry, hit me up!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i'll be running ng.com matches next friday night, anyone wanna bite?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
If I don't find a buyer for this TE stick before then, I might rent a copy and play you guys. I won't have everyone unlocked but I mainly use Ryu anyway.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Thanks to a post by payment due I figured out how to eliminate my PS3 connectivity woes that sprang up 2-3 weeks ago so I would like to get some games in on SF4 in the near future if anyone is down.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I picked up playing this again as well. Enjoyed it the first day, now it's wearing thin on me again. I don't know why this SF is so frustrating to play... I just can't put my finger on it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SFIV is a piece of shit, that's why. Play punch out wii and toss this turd aside till the sequal comes.