He is voiced by Akio Ōtsuka.
He is a version of Gaoh abusing the "Dark Emperor" spirit inside of him. He uses the entities' power as his own and efficiently tames the underworld. Although he did it to protect this world from demons, he essentially becomes one himself.
Ruthless and unforgiving, he crushes his opponents with no remorse. However, he still retains his own conscience and wisdom, unlike the other villains of the series who simply desires destruction. He still has the welfare of mankind and demons in mind despite losing his own humanity.
- Multiple Attacks - Demon Gaoh can rush forward with barrage of spear thrusts
- Fiery Wave - Demon Gaoh can sweep ground with spear, summoning mult-hitting wall of flame
- Fiery Headbutt - Demon Gaoh can grab opponent and headbutt him for high damage. Cross-shaped scar on his forehead shines during this and opponent gets burnt.
- Teleportation - He can warp to other location in an instant.
- Kuraki Sumeragi Control - Demon Gaoh has full control over Kuraki Sumeragi entity, and can summon it at will.
- Kuraki Sumeragi Mount - Demon Gaoh can force Kuraki Sumeragi to form a horse out of its armor pieces and ghostly green flame. He then mounts it for a riding attack that fills whole screen. When Demon Gaoh uses this attack in Samurai Shodown VI, the attack is highly reminiscent of M. Bison's Final Psycho Crusher as it is utterly damaging and because Demon Gaoh has his own fighting system (0) that shatters the victim's weapons upon hitting, based on Samurai Shodown II.
- SSVI Gallery Artwork.png
Samurai Shodown VI: Gallery art.
- SSVI Demon Gaoh.png
Samurai Shodown VI: Galllery art.