Template:CharacterInfoboxCham Cham (チャムチャム, Chamu Chamu) is a character from the Samurai Shodown series who was introduced in Samurai Shodown II. She replaced Tam Tam's role in the cast. She is the only character of the series to star in her own pachinko game.
She is the younger sister of the character Tam Tam. She secretly took a village heirloom, the "Tangiers Stone" (タンジルストーン, Tanjiru Sutōn), to play with when a goblin snatched it away. She thought her parents would be angry because of it so she sets out with her pet chimpanzee "Paku Paku" (who is actually Tam Tam transformed as punishment for his failure to protect the stone) in order to look for it.
She is an energetic and optimistic girl. She's not the smartest one of her tribe, easily angered if she thinks she's being insulted, but she shares her brother's bravery.
- Multiple Attacks - Cham Cham can deliver several slashes at once with her claws.
- Energy Attacks - Cham Cham can put energy in her boomerang.
Cham Cham is a catgirl in appearance and has feline mannerisms; for example, she walks on all fours when disarmed (she holds her weapon in one hand when she has it). Her taunts are also animalistic (in one, she meows and stretches like a cat, while in the other, she sits on her haunches and scratches behind her ear with her foot). Her boomerang can be thrown high into the air or at ground level, leaving her unarmed for a time; however, this may not be a total disadvantage, as her claws and kicks are enough to keep her foes at bay. Paku Paku may also be summoned to attack for her, which includes throwing skulls, emitting fireballs, and a spinning spit-kick attack.
- Brutal Woman - Samurai Shodown II
- Brutal Woman 2 - Samurai Shodown (2019)
- Beast Woman 1 - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidō Retsuden
- Beast Woman 2 - Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidō Retsuden
- Fushigi na Banana zo - Image Song
- Cham Cham - Samurai Spirits Gaiden: Cham Cham
- Reiko Chiba - Samurai Shodown II, Samurai Shodown IV, Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Tsumugi Ōsawa - Samurai Shodown VI
- Yuna Taniguchi - Samurai Shodown (2019)
- Eri Kitamura - Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos
- Sakura Tange - Samurai Shodown II Dengeki drama CD
- Samurai Shodown II
- Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits: Bushidou Retsuden
- Samurai Shodown IV - playable in PS port
- Samurai Shodown VI
- Samurai Spirits Gaiden: Cham Cham
- Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - DLC Character
- Moeyo! SNK Gals Osuin Katoukai
- SNK Gals Island Non Pre-mission Akiramenai de!
- SNK Gals Island Dokidoki Puzzle Shock! 2
- SNK High School Collection
- Kimi wa Hero
- Samurai Shodown Tenkadaiichi Kenkakuden
- Samurai Shodown: Oborozuki Densetsu
- Dark Avenger X
- SNK Fighting Age
- Puzzle & Dragons
- Samurai Shodown III - in the staff roll; next to Haohmaru's card
- Samurai Shodown IV - in Tam Tam's ending;
- Samurai Shodown V Special - in one of Tam Tam’s finishing moves
- Samurai Shodown 64 - cameo in background of San Francisco arena, together with Tam Tam and Sieger
- Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage - passing mention in Ran Po's weapon bio
- Nakoruru: Ano Hito kara no Okurimono - her outfit; as a Nakoruru cosplay
- Days of Memories (third title) - in-text cameo
- The King of Fighters XIII - in the Brazil stage
- Metal Slug Attack - As a profile avatar
- Nariyuki Quest - in episode 35
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - mentioned in Tam Tam's winquote vs. Shizumaru
- Curiously, she debuted the same year as another fighting game catgirl character, Felicia from Capcom's Darkstalkers series; additionally, Cham Cham even has an alternative color palette that looks similar to Felicia's default colors in all games.
- She was one of the veteran characters from the series who didn't receive a re-dub in the anthology version of Samurai Shodown VI.
Cham Cham and Paku Paku in Samurai Shodown II.
Tam Tam's cameo during Cham Cham's ending in SSII.
Cham Cham in PS port of Samurai Shodown IV.
- Cham Cham1 pachinko.jpg
Cham Cham's look in her pachinko game.
Cham Cham cameo appearance in Samurai Showdown III staff roll
- Ssrpg chamtam.png
Cham Cham and Tam Tam in the Samurai Shodown RPG.
- CHAM CHAM- Special Attacks