WTB: XRGB Upscan Convertor!

Kristoff

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello,

Just wanted to check if anyone had one of the XRGB Upscan Convertors, preferably the XRGB-2 Plus...

I'm having a hell of a time getting my SuperGun (with JROK convertor) to output to my projector and am hoping that this will do the trick.

Thanks!

Ven

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't have one anymore, but last time I checked at NCSX, they had the things on sale...if I were gonna get one, I'd just do that. I don't know how much cheaper you're really going to find it on here. :P

- Ven

Kristoff

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Aye, that was my first move :)

Unfortunately, NCSX as well as most of the other online stores, are sold out. They were selling them for $179 though, good price no doubt.

Ven

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just... you might want to make sure again. I went to www.ncsxshop.com this morning, and they let me drop one in my cart for $189. I didn't go through checkout, but all the XRGBs they have in their store database say "Ships in 24 hours"...

If they're really out of them, they need to get off their can and update their shop page... because it sure doesn't look like they're out of them.

- Ven

Ven

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Kristoff, NCSX restocked the converters TODAY. Run, don't walk to your nearest computer. O_O

- Ven

Matt

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't have an XRGB for sale right now, but I have plenty of XRGB cables for various consoles if you need them. Some of them can be pretty hard to find nowadays.

At the moment, I have cables for the following systems:

Saturn
DC
PSX/PS2
Xbox
Genesis 1/SMS
Genesis 2
SNES/SFC
Jaguar
Neo-Geo (cart & CD)

I can also do custom RGB cables for just about any monitor and console.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Matt said:
I don't have an XRGB for sale right now, but I have plenty of XRGB cables for various consoles if you need them. Some of them can be pretty hard to find nowadays.

At the moment, I have cables for the following systems:

Saturn
DC
PSX/PS2
Xbox
Genesis 1/SMS
Genesis 2
SNES/SFC
Jaguar
Neo-Geo (cart & CD)

I can also do custom RGB cables for just about any monitor and console.

Matt,

what kind of plug is on the other end of these cables - just JP std RGB?

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
It's been a long time, but I'm pretty damned sure that Matt is the guy I got my XRGB2 to jamma cable from. Top seller.

Matt

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bar81 said:
Matt,

what kind of plug is on the other end of these cables - just JP std RGB?

Yes, the usual 21-pin Japanese plug - it'll work on all the models of XRGB. Of course, a picture is worth a thousand words - this one's a Gen2 cable:

http://www.aloha.net/~the_matt/gen2rgb1.jpg

Matrimelee said:
It's been a long time, but I'm pretty damned sure that Matt is the guy I got my XRGB2 to jamma cable from. Top seller.

Ah - I have vague memories of this. Did you get in touch with me through Ebay? My ID over there is "RGBMatt".

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ah - I have vague memories of this. Did you get in touch with me through Ebay? My ID over there is "RGBMatt".

Yep. I just wanted basically a the connector and all the bare wires labeled. Came through with flying colors, it works great.