Scans/ Copies of Flyers, etc.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
So a lot of the carts from Japan come packaged with scans of all the material that comes in an MVS kit. I was wondering if anyone knew where to purchase these scan/ copied prints from? I have a few games that I need complete scans for.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I take it you purchased something that came with copied art - if so, did you ask the seller this same question? He might have more...

There's also a couple of sites that have scans, but I guess you already know them... have you checked neogeosoft.com?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I take it you purchased something that came with copied art - if so, did you ask the seller this same question? He might have more...

There's also a couple of sites that have scans, but I guess you already know them... have you checked neogeosoft.com?

Yes, I asked various sellers, but no one seems to sell them separately. I talked to another member on here who has imported many items from Japan. He had stated that he had asked as well for prints of scanned flyers. However, they will not provide them separately. I have looked at the neogeosoft.com website and it did have a few scans I was looking for.

Yeah, the carts I'm getting have scans with them, but honestly I prefer that. I am only using them to rescan in a high resolution and upload them to a single repo for everyone. Me having the originals would just be a waste. I'd rather let them go to a collector that actually needs them.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Come to think of it I scanned some stuff a few weeks back that wasn't on negeosoft (Windjammers English MM and Last Blade 2 English Artpieces/Dipsheet). I'll PM you the links.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Yes, I asked various sellers, but no one seems to sell them separately. I talked to another member on here who has imported many items from Japan. He had stated that he had asked as well for prints of scanned flyers. However, they will not provide them separately. I have looked at the neogeosoft.com website and it did have a few scans I was looking for.

Yeah, the carts I'm getting have scans with them, but honestly I prefer that. I am only using them to rescan in a high resolution and upload them to a single repo for everyone. Me having the originals would just be a waste. I'd rather let them go to a collector that actually needs them.

My experience as well. Sophia claims it's a copyright issue - maybe with the PCBs they are given away for "free" and thus okay.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Come to think of it I scanned some stuff a few weeks back that wasn't on negeosoft (Windjammers English MM and Last Blade 2 English Artpieces/Dipsheet). I'll PM you the links.

Thanks a bunch, that was really nice of you.

My experience as well. Sophia claims it's a copyright issue - maybe with the PCBs they are given away for "free" and thus okay.

Ah, that somewhat makes sense. Wish they would let me like buy a Samurai Shodown pencil and give me the art set for like SSVS. I mean it would technically be "free" right? :D