Removing Tobacco stains from candy cab

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Hey everyone. I just recently purchased a Neo29 candy cabinet from some guy in New York. Everything is fairly white on the unit, except around the monitor. It has tobacco stains. Is there some sort of cleaning product that can be used to remove or reduce the look of the stains? If anyone knows the answer or can point me in the right direction, that would be great! :)

-Ben

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, may not remove it entirely as sometimes its a permanent change in the color...but if any of it is accumulated on the surface these will help considerably. I cleaned both my cabs head to toe with em'

edit: if you are talking about the entire piece of plastic around the monitor yellowing....this is common and you are probably stuck with it, due to smoke and sunlight.

sven666

War Room Troll
if the entire plastic has yellowed you can bleach it back to white, ask at your local hardware store for what product to use (o have no idea what they sell in the USA)...

if its just stains ontop of the plastic.. soap + water you lazy bum ;)

northernsoul

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I used Goo Gone and aftershave on my cab. But, the stains were just built up on the surface. Worked a treat but my cab smelt of Hugo Boss for a few days. Instead of aftershave you can also use white spirit, just soak a cloth and rub away. Do not use too much though.