Help with Japanese Neo Candy w/ 4 slot

Rancor

Rocnar,
first: im a new member... this is my first post. just wanted to say i've been lurking for a awhile, and am eager to jump into the scene.

second, on to the technical part. in the neo candy where the 4-slot board goes with the games, theres the 2 red buttons, the fuse, and the power switch. i know the first red button on the left is for credits, but what is the second red button for? its all in japanese. any help with these menus is appreciated.

-=R=-

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
It should be the "test" mode button, if not, it's the degauss button. My buttons are verticle, so they should be pretty much the same.

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

Rancor

Rocnar,
well, a menu pops up... i would like to get a translation of what the menu options are.

Shpoo

, ,
I had the same problem when I purchased my Neo cabinet. I finally found a copy of the MVS manual online & it helped to setup the board... The games also have an option menu that you'll have to navigate thru. I used the NEORAGEx emu to see what they were. Now I pretty much have them memorized. I put the file on my ftp if you want to download it.
MVS Manual