difficult joystick motions

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
To this day, I still can't consistently land Terry's Power and Triple Geysers in Real Bout (qcb, db, f + BC or C). Does anyone have a suggestion on how to always land it? Or anyone know of a shortcut? Errrrrrr

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

Todd

Galford's Armourer
I just roll it all the way through qcb,hcf and it works just fine for me. Just dont try to be too exact!

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Speaking of difficult moves. Are there any full circle ones in the SNK universe? You know, the kind of motion that makes Zangief do the piledriver-I could never do those! That's why I hate the bastard.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Fatal fury 3 has the most outrageously
difficult super desperation moves

tis is something i'm sure of

all i remember is
spent hours to discover i had to turn
me name green to activate em

then one of two of em hidden moves,
like mai's and sokaku's,
they were quite easy to pull out

but terry's triple geyser and geese's one

i dont even want to remember

too painful

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Nothing is worse than trying to pull off a Raging Storm. The pretzel motion is just plain difficult to do repeatedly.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I don't know about all of you people who seem to have trouble with the special attacks...but I can do every one of em' with out flaw....::takes a bow::....J\K

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

C

Caris Nautilus

really only the 360 motion moves are hard to do everytime

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I hear ya

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

Fran- I agree. FF3 Cho-cho-waza's were some of the most difficult moves. Andy and Geese's were especially bad.

Neo Bomberman- My Raging Storm method: HCB, HCB, DF+Buttons. Works every time.

Everybody- As for 360 moves, let's not forget my boy Yamazaki. Can ANYONE do his secret P Power move in RB2?!?! 360, press C Button 12 times EXACTLY! Then press A+B+C. This must be done after he thows opponent in the air, but completed BEFORE he stops flashing red. This is legit. A Japanese friend got it of the official RB2 site when it was up. I've never got it to work. Help, anyone?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Hmmm………I think I've been doing it backwards these past couple weeks, that's why.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Has anyone successfully executed Duck King's DM in RBFF? I can get him to flash and
dance like a maniac, but that's all. I've seen the CPU perform it many times, though!

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Along with Xiangfei, Geese also has a 360 super in RB2 and The Griffen in MOTW has a few 360 moves and supers. I never did much have trouble with Geese's raging storm motion in the earlyer games. It is kinda of like pulling off Haohmaru's secret super in SS2 (the super that is now his standard). Just one of those getting used to things. Only moves I could never get off were FF3's retartedly hard SDMs.