Search results

1. kernow

Upscaler in 2024

I've got an ossc and had one for years, just wondering if there's any better solutions in 2024 that are no fuss and offer scanlines. I'm pretty sure the ossc 0.91 or whatever is going to be the final release for the original hardware (non beta) that is which requires hardware mods. Be nice if...
  2. kernow

Leslie M Collins RIP

May your time in heaven be koll
  3. kernow

JP Homecarts

Shipping to UK pls Fine to pick up a few old classics in bulk No beaters
  4. kernow

Change forum banner to Mr Kevums flaming home system

I don't need a poll. Do it Or make me admin and I'll do it @Shawn
  5. kernow

Forum slow af recently

Refreshing pages or loading images is slllowww Let me on the server do it
  6. kernow

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

Whether you cooked it or are eating out 🌈 I'll start - pasta
  7. kernow

Space Phallus port for neogeo

I will help. This needs to happen
  8. kernow

behold

9. kernow

Happy Birthday wataru330!

May you have a fun filled day of gaming, booze and boobs 🌈
  10. kernow

Any 8bitdo owners?

Weird problem with my sn30 pro+ It's fully charged, but I can't turn it on by holding start anymore. If I put it into firmware update mode the red light flashes and even though it's on the latest I'm able to update it when connected to a pc. I'd say the battery isn't dead but it won't turn on no...
  11. kernow

Happy Birthday The Chief / Blackspy

Two very good boys - I hope you're both well. (John, we never did meet, you are a true spy)
  12. kernow

Tak RE4 crowdfund - COMPLETED!

My bromie needs to play the new RE4. I know he wants an Xbox but they are terrible but it's up to him. I've got £50 in so if you want to help one of our most respected members get a modern console to play this on, and maybe other terrible modern games - let me know (Get the ps5 it's so much...
  13. kernow

RE4 Remake soon

While I'm not going to goobsperg about how good 4 was, the remake is out soon. Not long x Still not calling the original the best game of all time - the GameCube could barely run it
  14. kernow

Happy Birthday - ggallegos1

Hope you eat lots of nice food and play some games and stuff x Happy birthday my bromie
  15. kernow

I have a sprawling retro collection and that includes a neo and 5 games

No Not dedicated enough. Do not understand the M.O you only have neogeo, even now If you have any other retro - I can't even look at you properly
  16. kernow

Hey guys check my gamer collection

Hey guys just started getting into "AES" I can't justify the cost of homecarts really so I spend 85% of what a totally mint game would be on a "gamer condition" magician lord US I saved up three months for and traded a bunch of jaguar and cdi games on neogaf or racketboy or some shitty forum...
  17. kernow

You wa shockk

18. kernow

Hello

19. kernow

What Japanese person bought stakes winner

How did it sell more than a few hundred copies or get a US release 🤔
  20. kernow

Disable composite on a/v din and use for stereo

I'm never going to use composite, and I hate the stereo breakout cable on my system. Where would you tap inside for stereo other than the (reversed on my motherboard) headphone jack at the front?