Search results

1. Technic334

WTB a few working cabinets for a Barcade that just opened.

I am looking for some game cabinets. they must be in working order. pm me with what you got. Games we need Mortal Kombat 2 or 3 or ultimate 3 Naomi Board with Marvel vs capcom 2 any old vector games. These will be going in a Local Arcade Bar in my area. You can check them out here...
  2. Technic334

New Arcade/Bar/Restaurant/Live Venue opening is MASS

There is a new place opening up soon near UMASS Amherst. There will be live bands every Saturday. They will be serving all types of food and drinks. Probably the coolest thing is the digital High Score board that will be updated daily. They will have all sorts of arcade and pinball machines...
  3. Technic334

FS: MVS Kits and Loose MVS Carts & MM's (MATCHING SERIALS)

I have some MVS Kits, Loose MVS carts and some Mini Marquee's for sale. I have not sold anything in a few years on the form so if my prices are not right send me a PM and I am sure we can work something out. You want to buy them all make me a deal. I need money for moving. ALL KITS HAVE...
  4. Technic334

Any arcade builders out here?

So I had been messing around with arcade machines for about 7 years now. I have built a few MAME machines as well as some NEO GEO jamma based arcades machines. Anyone willing to talk about their projects? My next project is going to be a bartop machine but I am not sure what to do? Should I just...
  5. Technic334

Lookin for a few mini marquees.

Looking for the following mini marquees. Post here if you got it or send me a PM. Thanks Super Baseball 2020 Galaxy Fight. Puzzle Bobble Samurai Showdown II (English please.)
  6. Technic334

WTB: Neo Geo advertising signs or Posters

I don't trust eBay but I trust you guys. I am looking for posters for games or the MVS-4 slot Arcade machine. Let me know what you have for sale. Thank you guys.
  7. Technic334

MVS Kits For Sale (MVS 1 SLOT 4Sale)

I have a few Neo Geo MVS kits I need to sell. All kits have minor wear. The World Heroes 2 kit is MINT. The World Heroes 2 Jet kit is missing the English flyers. also none of the kits come with the move list stickers. See pictures.. World Heroes $40 World Heroes 2 $55 World Heroes 2 Jet...
  8. Technic334

FS:Samurai Spirits Slot/Pachinko machine

I am selling a very rare samurai spirits slot machine. it comes with 250+ coins. I bought this off a user here about a year ago. i got my play out of it and do not have the room anymore. it is on eBay and you can check it out here. best offer. also will do trades. any questions? let me know.:p...
  9. Technic334

Speakers for a MVS-4-25 (ver. 3)

Can some one tell me what kind of speakers i need for a MVS-4-25 (ver. 3) cab. I just need to know what the Watts, ohms and size are. I don't have a Ver.3 cab i have a ver. 2. I am doing this for a friend.
  10. Technic334

Looking for a few MVS Games. Crossed Swords etc.

Every thing has been found that i have been looking for. thank you everyone who has sold to me. Crossed Swords Loose Cart (found Thank you the.bet) Magician Lord Mini Marquee (Found! Thank you vwlunatic) NAM 1975 Mini Marquee (Found! Thank you vwlunatic) Sengoku (Found! Thank you vwlunatic)...
  11. Technic334

WTB:WHITE MULTI GAME MARQUEE

SERGE was selling some but is now out. I took the picture off his post so people know what I'm looking for.
  12. Technic334

Purple screen?

Hello I just bought a MVS arcade cabinet. i have owned one before so this is not my first one. I am however having a problem with the screen. If it stays on for more then 2 hours the screen goes all purple. You have to give a love tap to the side of the arcade cabinet for it to go away but it...