Search results

1. D

I posted this before and I never got an answer, so I'm gonna ask again. Is there any way to have custom avatars? I have some cool ideas and would like to create my own if it is possible. Thanx. Daku
  2. D

Monitor Trouble

The top of my MVS screen cannot be seen. I know it's not the vertical hold or any of the other controls. This happen to anyone before? Any way to fix it short of buying a new screen? Daku
  3. D

Custom Avatars

Is it possible?
  4. D

I need some opinions on a matter of great importance

I co-own an MVS with my two roommates. Since we bought the machine, we have been evicted and therefore the machine is at my house. I have bought 4 games myself and paid an equal share for the MVS ($50, we got it for $150, crazy, eh?). One of my ex-roommates wants to buy it from the other two of...
  5. D

Need codes, if there are any.

I'm about to get: World Heroes 2 Samurai Showdown 2 Crossed Swords Ninja Combat If there are any codes at all, I would appreciate a little help.
  6. D

Stupid Question

How do I get a picture in my signature? I'm new to the whole message board thing.
  7. D

Bust-A-Move

Anybody have an MVS Bust-A-Move they don't mind parting with? I'm open to a reasonable price. Daku