Search results

1. V

WTB: PS3 imports Wangan Midnight & Initial D Extreme Stage

post up a shipped price or pm me.
  2. V

Any old cartoon fans in here? Where to buy them?

I know that the Looney Tunes Collections are out, but they're missing tons of episodes and will never release some of the questionable ones. I used to buy stuff that wasn't available publicly on ioffer, but it seems they've cleaned stuff up. So, other than torrents and burning discs myself (I'm...
  3. V

name some good JPN-only racing games

preferably for ps1/2/3 thoughts on battle gear, initial d, wangan midnight...
  4. V

WTB: Simpsons and NHL Open Ice 4p PCBs

PM me with a price. Must be fully working. Just the PCBs, no marquees, etc.
  5. V

WTB: WWF Wrestlefest and Simpsons 4p PCBs

Like the title says. Must be fully functional. pm me with a price if you have either.
  6. V

Magical Drop 3 and Street Hoop on Wii

http://www.amazon.com/Data-East-Arcade-Classics-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002X36HPO not bad for $20.
  7. V

Price advice needed: Simpsons Arcade

I have the opportunity to buy one or two Simpsons arcade machines. One is in very good shape, the other needs a new monitor. They have been in an arcade so I would assume pretty heavy use. Any idea on what these go for? He won't give me a price and wants me to come up with an offer.
  8. V

Sync problem

I found a machine with a monitor that has seen better days. I'm planning on replacing it but it has sync problems. Is there a hard and fast rule about sync? ie. is this a problem with the monitor/chassis, or could it be on the main board? Monitor is a WG K71xx.
  9. V

What type of cabinet to buy?

I made some room for another cabinet (only have a 6slot MVS so far) and was wondering which way to go. Candy? Upright? What are the pros and cons of each? I have a lead on a cheap Killer Instinct standup with a jamma selector. Thoughts? Also, other than ebay and craigslist, where should i look...
  10. V

FS: MVS Puzzle Bobble, Blazing Star, Puzzle de Pon

***ALL CARTS ARE GONE*** All work, are in great shape, legit, non-boot. Puzzle Bobble, euro version. I got it from tomcat so you know its good. Nothing wrong it, I just was finally able to find Bust A Move 2. Blazing Star. Mint condition, hologram label, serial numbered. I bought it cause my...
  11. V

WTB: empty MVS case or cheap game

I bought a cart and the case broke in shipping, so I'm looking for the cheapest empty black case or super cheap game to replace the case. post up or pm me with a shipped price to TX. Cheap is the key word here. Thanks.
  12. V

WTT:my Puzzle Bobble,Puzzle de Pon,Blazing Star for your Puzzle Bobble 2/B.A.M. Again

PM me if you're interested. I'll provide photos if anyone is interested in this trade. All 3 MVS carts are mint and legit. Blazing Star and Puzzle de Pon are US, Puzzle Bobble is Euro. I don't care if your cart is Bust a Move Again or Puzzle Bobble 2, as long as its legit and in good shape...
  13. V

How much is a Ferrari F355 Challenge arcade worth?

I have a crazy dream to pick one up but i've never even seen one for sale. What are they worth? anyone know of one for sale?
  14. V

WTT: Blazing Star, Puzzle Bobble, Puzzle de Pon

Preferably looking for a trade... I've got the following MVS carts: Blazing Star - US version Puzzle Bobble - Euro version Puzzle de Pon - US version all are legit. all are in great condition. I'm looking for the following: Mutation Nation Burning Fight Sengoku 3 Neo Turfmasters / Big...
  15. V

best beat-em-up and thoughts on svc chaos?

What's the best Beat-em-Up game for MVS? I'm thinking about either Burning Fight, Sengoku, or Sengoku 2. Thoughts? Also, I've never played SVC Chaos but as a huge SF fan, I feel compelled to get it. Will I be disappointed?
  16. V

Thanks to everyone who helped with my cabinet restoration.

Finally booted it up and played all night. What I did: -removed all the vinyl and repainted (looks acceptable but will redo it eventually) -new sticks and connectors -new buttons and connectors -new monitor (WG k7400) -new monitor bezel -new speakers (Sony 3 way 35W) -new T-moulding -removed...
  17. V

Need help with AC power connector

I bought a new monitor as was going to make the final connection yesterday until i realized that i need a new AC power connector for the new monitor. The connector i need is a 3 pin male. Any idea where to get one? My online searching has come up empty...
  18. V

noob mvs question. which board is top and bottom in a cart?

i spent last night deep cleaning all of my carts and got the 2 boards for Street Hoop mixed up. How can I tell which is which?
  19. V

WTB: Puzzle Bobble 2, Saturn games, PS1/2 games

pm me or post up a price. Puzzle Bobble 2 / Bust a Move Again - MVS Super Puzzle Fighter 2 - PS1 preferred, maybe SAT Nights into Dreams - SAT Metal Slug Anthology - PS2 Contra Shattered Soldier - PS2 Viewtiful Joe - PS2 Virtua Cop 1 or 2 - SAT House of the Dead - SAT Area 51 - SAT 2x SAT...
  20. V

what parts can i remove from my cab?

I'm looking to really simplify the guts of my cab so I can use the space for other things and just plain simplify the wiring for future ease. so, that being said, what can i remove without any issues? i removed the lighting in the marquee, no problems. looking to remove the memory card reader...