Search results

1. M

FS: Neo Geo CD Front Loader + Games

Hello, I am looking to sell a Neo Geo CD Front Loader and some games. The system is in very good condition and is boxed. Some very minor scratches on the top of the unit. Works perfectly, have never had a problem with it. The games I am selling are Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown and King of...
  2. M

WTB - NGCD Pulstar Japanese

Hi, Since eBay has failed me, I turn to you. I am searching for a mint copy of Pulstar for NGCD. Just to be picky, I am after a mint/near mint condition Japanese copy, with spine card. Thanks!
  3. M

NGCD Front Loader Dimensions

Hey, Really simple question, but I couldn't find any answers in search. What are the dimensions of the NGCD Front Loader? I have a small apartment, and need to make sure it will fit! :) Many thanks.
  4. M

Insert Colours & Meg Count

Hi, I am attempting to toy around with the replacement labels available from Southtown-Homebrew. They are almost exactly what I was after, but some of the genre stripes don't match the colour of the inserts available - so they need to be fixed. How do I go about this in PS? I am completely new...
  5. M

Howdy Y'All

I have been lurking around these forums for years, and finally have decided to join up. I am 21 and live in Melbourne, Australia and am interested in 'old school' technology like LaserDiscs. After years of talking about them, I finally got myself a LD player this year. Love it and the huge...