Search results

1. DewmanSNK

FS: MVS Small Lot [SOLD]

SOLD Selling as a lot, US only, $200 shipped Fatal Fury 2 King of the Monsters League Bowling Nam 1975 Puzzle de Pon! Soccer Brawl
  2. DewmanSNK

FS: Willow CPS1, Mars Matrix CPS2

1. [SOLD] Super clean Willow PCB, works 100% - $250 shipped [SOLD] 2. [SOLD] Mars Matrix ("B" Board Only) on other end of cleanliness scale, this thing is pretty dirty and beat up, shitty label. Still running on battery power, checked it last week, battery looks visually very good, DMM reads...
  3. DewmanSNK

[SOLD]: In The Hunt - IREM PCB

SOLD. Super Clean Irem In the Hunt PCB. The top board has a little bow to it but 100% working. Looking for $200 shipped in CONUS. Paypal gift please. SOLD. Tried to show the warping of the top board in the last image.
  4. DewmanSNK

(SOLD) MVS Common Lot - 10 Games

Hey fellas. Clearing out the last bit of MVS that I have. Shipping only in the USA. Paypal gift please. SOLD Not Splitting this lot up. $110 + actual shipping cost 1. Sam Sho 1 (No Label) 2. Sam Sho 3 (2x) 3. KOF 94 4. AoF 2 5. Legend Of Success Joe 6. 3 Count Bout 7. Sam Sho 2 8. KoF 97 9...
  5. DewmanSNK

FS: Lots of MVS (NTM, MD3, NiTD, MS1, MSX, NAM, ...)

* Shipping is not included in the listed price. * Shipping only within the USA. * Shipping will be priority mail with delivery confirmation. * Shipping will be $7 for the first cart and $4 for each additional cart. * If I can fit multiple carts in a large flat rate box, shipping will be...
  6. DewmanSNK

Wei-Ya 3129D complete capacitor list

For those of you looking to recap your Wei-Ya 3129D and breathe some new life into you AWSD or E3, I present you a complete capacitor list. This cap kit is not for the faint of heart, your looking at 62 caps - compared to an MS9, which has only 39 caps...
  7. DewmanSNK

FS: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS - $175 shipped

Got a Twinkle Star Sprites MVS cart with a fake ass label. It comes with a shockbox and insert. I will throw a pic up later, but cart is in good shape. SOLD :cool:
  8. DewmanSNK

FS: Metal Slug 6 w/AW Mobo [SOLD]

[SOLD][SOLD]
  9. DewmanSNK

WTB: AV Famicom

Hey Guys, Looking to get my hands on an AV Famicom for some RGB research. Apparently, when you RGB mod and AV Famicom there are NO Jail-bars. Well, after RGB modding half a dozen toasters and each one having the dreaded jail-bars, I want to give an AV Famicom a go. So if you have an AV famicom...
  10. DewmanSNK

FS: X-Men 4 Player PCB

I have a 4 player X-Men PCB that I would like to sell. This board is working all the way, and the custom sound IC appears to be in good shape. I bought this here not long ago and with the new port released, I hardly ever play it. SOLD :vik:
  11. DewmanSNK

WTB: PC Engine Region Mod PCB

Hey, As the title states - I am looking to buy a region mod PCB so that I can finally finish this PC Engine Duo R. I know I could make one on prototyping board, but I want a smaller, cleaner look. Also, I do not want to use a multi-pole push button switch as I have seen others use in the past...
  12. DewmanSNK

What is 230? // 8-11

So I have seen a few of these ads popping up lately the official website http://www.whatis230.com - provides no info on what the advertisement is suppose to mean. There seem to be a few ideas on what it is - many are saying that GM owns the commercial and that it is for a new electric car...
  13. DewmanSNK

True Internet Story: Keyboard Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOXT_oMHKE&fmt=22
  14. DewmanSNK

WTB: CPS2 ST

As the title Says I am looking for a Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Can be either A +B - or just the B board. I would prefer a (USA)Blue version, but since I don't have either A or B yet, and this is one of the only games I want, any region would work. I can get one from coinopexpress for $100...
  15. DewmanSNK

Neo Candy 29 Monitor

HELP! I recently got a Neo Candy 29 and while the exterior looks to be in alright shape, the monitor needs a new flyback transformer :oh_no: I took the monitor to a repair shop and they said it needs that plus a few caps - while I am not worrying about the caps, the flyback has got me stumped...
  16. DewmanSNK

Ahoy! All Yee land lubbers - Its Talk Like a Pirate Day

Its the International Talk Like a Pirate Day http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html :vik: Avast!
  17. DewmanSNK

FA: Super MVS Convertor II (Blue LED)

Neo Super MVS Convertor II - Blue LED, newest version On ebay $220 shipped http://cgi.ebay.com/NEO-Super-MVS-Convertor-II-AES-SNK-NEO-GEO_W0QQitemZ330264989255QQihZ014QQcategoryZ139971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  18. DewmanSNK

Supergun - Stereo / Mono

Hey Guys, I know this has been re-hashed many times but here we go again I have drawn a simple diagram and just wanted some comments on if it will work or not From what I have read - It should give me the ability to switch from stereo to mono on my newly constructed supergun. I will have...
  19. DewmanSNK

Un-Do Sound Mod

Hello, I bought an MV2F for uber cheap. I noticed near the edge connector, a small gray wire had been soldered from pin 9 on the solder side to pin 2 on the solder side.(I KNOW the wire/picture is of the parts side) Also the trace had been sliced after the wire jumper. THis looks like a...
  20. DewmanSNK

Power Supply Woes

HELP!! I am building my very first supergun and am using a PC power supply I have removed it from the metal housing and have mounted it in a plastic project box with my JROK board The problem is - If I hook my multimeter from the heatsink to gound I read 50+ volts AC. I cant think what the...